RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
-=20 Rows=-

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
"You have 20 suspects in this mansion..."
                                                      -Patrick

On a stormy night, a scream was heard from the hall ways the mansion clerk rushed into the hall to see blood and a stabbed body the clerk was shocked of who it was, he had rushed to the police and alerted them, hours after the inspection, they had no clue who or what was the murderer. A man named Patrick had saw the police leave, he had went up and said to the clerk. "You have 20 suspects..."

Play as Patrick and solve this murder mystery.

Patrick
Bio: He was an orphan along with his older brother, Scott. Patrick had never been adopted, so he lives by himself.

Scott

Bio: Scott was adopted by the king, though he is humble he can be very serious at most times.

Coming Soon.

Enterbrain Team - RPG Maker XP
Total Warp - The Game Publisher
Season In The Abyss - Slipknot Message System
Blizzard - Caterpillar Script
Darklord, Blue Elf and Falcon - Autosave Script

©TotalWarp
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 08:08:36 PM by Nikolai »

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Yeah....the idea doesn't really spark and interest in me. You need some kind of insane thrilling plot twist that will make it much more attractive.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Actually these types of games are exactly what I like... but they usually turn out really bad in RMXP. So yeah, i hope you add some neat scripts to make this game enjoyable. Nevertheless I always test these type of games, so demo plz.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Looking forward to it, it sounds interesting.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Sorry guys, I've been away for a long time and haven't got much done, but thats about to change! I'm going to start working on it.