RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Help me find the site please?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Alright i was surfing the forums for something. some kind of help i needed, but i forgot what. i seen a site someone posted up telling me about a tutorial of some kind i believe, of making your own character sets and such. but now when im trying to find that specifically i can't find it... can anyone help me find it?  :( i need it to continue with my test game and all  :cry:
I like something you don't and your telling me it's shit.
but it's a waste of time,
you can't change my opinion, oh no
you don't know what it's like to be like me,
you don't know, so keep your mouth shut.

Rep:
Level 90
Shouldn't this be in tutorials? Also there is a character template for RMXP somewhere on this site, do a seach for it and your bound to find one!

Rep:
Level 89
'The RPG Tree' Head Admin
I think you are meaning Charas Website;

http://charas-project.net/index.php?lang=en

You can create your own Charasets, facesets an BattCharasest there, all for free

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Thanks much Tayuke, I was searching for it and couldn't find it. Thanks again. :^^:
I like something you don't and your telling me it's shit.
but it's a waste of time,
you can't change my opinion, oh no
you don't know what it's like to be like me,
you don't know, so keep your mouth shut.

Rep:
Level 89
'The RPG Tree' Head Admin
No probelm :D

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"