RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Game Maker WORKS AGAIN !

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Yay remember al my problems with game maker ?
WEll i reinstalled PC lately and now it works again Muwhahaahah
I will be going to make games using this engine

No u can lock this  ;D

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Good to hear! Good luck with GM Snailer.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Yeah i'm so excited and just needed to say it out loud :D
Gonna try it tomorow  ;8

yaaaaay

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
do you want registered?

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes

Please  :kiss:

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'll pm to you how to get 6.1 registered then, it might take a day or so for me to get around to it, because the guy that I know with the link isn't always on msn.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Does 6.1 have the same possibilities as 7.0 at least alot to make a good platformer :D ?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Yes indeed.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Cant find 6.1 anymore :(
Have 7.0 light now
I'd rather have an registered 6.1 than a 7.0 light

Rep:
Level 96
Registered 6.1 is a free ticket to registered 7, so you know. Find you reg key.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I wouldn't think so, with 6.1 registered illegally, if you try and register it for 7, I am afraid they will notice their fuckup and crack down on me lol.

Rep:
Level 96

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
ouch yeah...at least, not if the user of that code hasn't used it to register theirs.  THey can only identify your regis code if it hasn't been claimed already.  At least, I'm assuming so...

I think it's worth the 20, but it's not worth 20 per computer.  I think they should've just made it so you still get one code and can register it on more than one computer...I got it registered on my parents' computer which was the only one in the house with internet, and then Dad got me my own computer...now I can't register GM on my machine and I'm not gonna pay another 20$ that I don't have. 

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html