RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sonic RPG Version 1 Complete!

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
I'm finnally done the first version of Sonic RPG!

Story:
One day Sonic was in the woods when he heard a shattering noise! He went to check it out when he saw knuckles standing in front on the shattered Master Emerald! Sonic went to Tail s and found out one of his friends has been turned evil! Every second it gets stronger! Who is it? Play for the answer and can Sonic stop it?

Screenshots of battles

Main Characters:
Sonic
Tails
Knuckles

I couldn't put any sonic character sprites on the map because they get messed up really bad and a i tried a whole day once so sorry about that!

Gimme just around 5 minutes to post my game!

Sorry for the wait. My pc crashed on me! Right now it's like a day older modify but here it is! There's lot's of fights at the end!

Link...
http://files.filefront.com//;8150675;;/
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 01:43:36 PM by Superhydrosonic »