RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] l337 graphix skillz

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
BLEH. I hate Kratos. I don't really like anyone in that game now that I think about it. My two favorite characters were Regal and Zelos. Everyone else Felt so...... "already done"

Bridget is SOOOOOOOOOOO kewl XD

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Oh my gosh!  I know exactly what you're saying!  Zelos and Regal are my favorite characters, too!  And on just about every Tales of Symphonia fan site... who is dominating the fan art?  KRATOS!  He's so bland and boring, but somehow he became The Favorite!  

Second-in-dominating-fan-art-pages is Zelos, but we're going to ignore that fact for now.

And do you ever see Regal fan art?  NO!  What's wrong with Regal?  He's so cool!!

*heave, pant* :whoa:

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
LoL. Quite a mouth full there. Regal is super kewl and Zelos is too. I couldn't possibly comprehend why people wouldn't be like that with him. Kratos is so overdone. Of course everyone likes him, that's why they put him in the game. He's the most common stereotype of neutral character. He even acts stereotypical. I recall on more than one occasion where I said what he said before he said it. It's really ridiculous.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Kratos has one really cool line:
"Feel the pain-" *slash!* "-of those inferior beings-" *stab!* "-as you burn in hell!!" *pwnz!*

But, Zelos' lines were way cooler.
My favorite quip between Zelos and Lloyd:

"Dwarven Vow #16, Lying is the first step on the path to thievery.  That's why I never lie.  It's my mortal."
"That's motto, you idiot."
"Shut up!"

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Excellent work.  :D

P.S. Try to stay on topic  :P

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
Sorry admin person. I'll behave.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Wups, sorry.

Huh.  I don't have any art saved on this comp...
Oh.  Hey.  Here's something I did a long time ago... it's on my old site... that's how old it is...
http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/yossy/art/oekaki_jing42.html

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
Whoa!! It's Jing!! I LOVE that anime!! And the manga too!!

Very nicely done!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yeah!!  Hey, I've been wanting to make a Jing game with RPG Maker for a while now.  Would you want to help?  I can't even imagine where to look for chipsets, Jing's world is so kooky-lookin'.

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
That would be AWSOME!! The chipsets would be the only problem though..... Jing's world is REALLY weird so I don't know if there would even be any chipsets that we could use for that project. If you're feeling hopeful, though, I wouldn't mind starting up a project. It's all up to you ma'm.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Maybe we could go for hand-drawn graphics... you know, take the Baten Kaitos approach?  I've been thinking about it, and I've surmised that's the only way to recreate Jing's world.

So, I made a topic for this game idea quite some time ago... it's been dead for a while, but you may revive it if this game is something you want to work on.  There was another Jing fan, I rember, but I can't recall the name.  Shmaybe we could all collaborate on it as one big happy game-making happy fun sunshine friends yay!

Woo.  Here's the link to that old topic:
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3568

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
Sweetness. (goes to revive topic)

Might you have anymore artwork to show off?

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Currently, no.  AT least, nothing that could go in this topic.  I've some Futaiten-related illustrations that could go in its thread...  I forgot all about 'em, thanks for reminding me.

By the way, your Gravitation avatar ROCKS!!  w007, Shuichi!!  But, Hiro rocks the best.

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
Hiro is kewl, but I like Yuki the best  :D  it's just nice to see the tough ones get abused, hence my avatar XD

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Whoa, dude, now you've got the Guilty Gear avatar... this is getting freaky...  You know my real name is Bridget, right?  He's one of my favorite characters.

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
Freaky? How so? And Bridget IS my favorite character XD I love Guilty Gear. Ever since the first one.