RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[GM] My platform Lib

Rep:
Level 86
1+1=fun but 2+2 now thats just crazy!
Okay I don't know if you guys know a lot on lib or library's but they are basically the drag & drop functions of Game maker, you can add more libs to the original ones and can eventually have a super game maker, basically all they do is make existing features of game maker easier to use. This is an Easy to use Platform lib it features Simple moving, (left,right,up,down) Jumping, Ghost Platforms, One way Moving Platforms, (Vertical,Horizontal) Ladder use, Pushing Objects ,Super Mario Block, Ghost Trail, Motion Blur, Etc

Name: Platform Library

Download at: http://users.forthnet.gr/liv/hanizemenou/PlatformLib.zip

Zip file Contain: PlatformDemo.gm6 (I don't have gm7 anymore so I can't make a .gmk for you guys), Platform.lib, Readme.txt

Demo lets you see these features in action. (Press ENTER for next room)

Please read Readme.txt it helps some what

To use .libs put the .lib file in the Game Maker's Directory Libs folder. The new library will be loaded the next time you run Game Maker.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:41:49 AM by modern algebra »
Ah after trying to join about 50 times the It finally worked wow if only the game maker games here were less BASIC, but hey the rpg maker games are the best!

Rep:
Level 88
I'm scared of my grandma. Wouldn't you be?
Seems cool! I'll give it a try.

*EDIT: Very nice! but the moving platforms thing doesn't work for me.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 07:46:55 PM by J-Crew »

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Can you fix your link? It gives me a 404 Error.
Dude do you break dance?