RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
FF7: Advent Children Cloud vs. Sephiroth

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
sweet thnx man ill look arond too, 4h 6min  :humph:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Quote from: sepiroth666
AWW damit there was this program my friend showed me if you give the type your IP into the adress bar IE or Firefox that it let you speed up your torrents(its speeds it up to however high of connect you have so if you got 56k it will go that fast instead of that slow ass 2-13 kb...)
Look around for it it something like torrent lock...or something like that...i forgot.I'll look around for you.

Uh, what?
How are you supposed to be able to download a torrent faster than the seeds are uploading it?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
omg he owns the internet (omg my first real spam)
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Quote from: thebodge
omg he owns the internet (omg my first real spam)

http://www.crankeye.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1106
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
...i dont get it...it went up to 7hrs =( WHY!!!!!! :humph: i hate bittorrents

Rep:
Level 102
Quote from: Dr_Swordopolis
...i dont get it...it went up to 7hrs =( WHY!!!!!! :humph: i hate bittorrents

Because some other people connected to the torrent went offline, so now there's less sources = slower torrent.

Though of course you could just install sepiroth666's miracle program :roll:

You just have to wait. Main rule of torrents. Why I try to avoid using bit torrent if I can too.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
i dont know where to get his miracle program omfg its at 10hrs now!

Rep:
Level 102
There is no miracle program :|

Well in less than 10 hours time you'll be able to download Advent Children from rembrant.net; (about 4 3/4 hours roughly). That's when my upload of it's due to finish, and if I'm awake then I'll make it available on the filepass.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
oh okay ....cant wait to get it on filepass (off topic:do you know anything about l\l0013l375 guide to increasing youre post account being deleted? i was gonna continue to release em but that got deleted so i feel they are unwanted)

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
http://www.bittornado.com/
Dam I was WAY off on the name...I doubt you wana restart your dl now(just let it dl over night)
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 97
my dl crashed i guess i should restart

Rep:
Level 102
If your download's gone wrong and stopped, you might be able to resume it. Try restarting it and picking the same location as you were before; it might notice what you have of the old download and carry on from where it went bad.

If not, just check rembrant.net in a few hours :P

bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
download crashed and the wb crashed  :?  cant wait till you get it up on rembrant

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Cloud Rules Sephiroth, he totally gets beat up a little but then cloud gets mad and kics his arse!
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
...that cheap slut cloud cheated....stupid limit breaks....
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 97
hmmm...i only rooted for cloud cuz he had more swords...

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
LOL, my friend has the movie tranlsated to english. I don't have to wait
10 hours to see it.  :P  Okay sorry for spam.
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
cool Mot cool i want it too, Well Sephiroth is the coolest bad guy of them all bbut cloud still PWNS him and sephiroth PWNs anyone else
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
That is so true. But I say Fierce Deity Link could PWN Sephy any day.  :twisted:
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 91
It depends on whether Link drank Lon Lon milk or not.

Not- Sephiroth Wins

If Yes- Link wins.

Hmmm...
I'm confused I've got two release dates on AC in North America, anyone care to enlightin me?

I've got Magazines, Websites, Wikipedia, everyone else saying how FF:AC is going to be out on January 10th, 2006.

Then I have those little bastards at Gamestop saying it'll be out on March 28th, 2006.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I've seen the movie! ^^ I'm really lucky, my cousin had downloaded it and wanted me to watch so badly that she barely tied me to a chair!  :shock: :O_o: But I LOVED IT! I think that the battle between Sephi and Cloud was the BEST! I mean, Hello! Final Battle! It's always good! ^^ There's only another battle that I liked a little more and it's the one with all the gang against Bahamut. Reason, They were all there and it wasn't only mister Cloud the Hero ><

And ArkBennett, I believe there is actually no release date. But that's in Canada. I know that it's already out in USA (my friend over there bought it ><) So, I believe that March 28 might actually be a good date. I know it's not out today and January 10th is passed ><
Sin is our punishment,
And the price to pay in killing him
Is our own Sacrifice
~Yunaleska

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Your friend from the states either imported it or dl it or is fulla shit.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Oh really? Then how come it's out in english on the site where I order my things. And those things are imported from USA. It's suppose to be out there.
Sin is our punishment,
And the price to pay in killing him
Is our own Sacrifice
~Yunaleska

What? If that were the case I'd know.

Everysite I've seen it as allows you to pre-order it ya?
Nothing about buying it... But I did hear that I was in fact released in N.A. but it's all in subtitles.. But I somehow doubt that...

Wal-Mart
Gamestop

And I found this quote from Square,
"no final US release plans have been announced yet."