RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(2k3) The Legend of Zelda (Working Title)

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
STORY
Under Construction (Help will be apreciated) Will take place in the Great Sea...

CHARACTERS

Link
Our hero of the game and a memeber of Tetra's Pirate crew, with his courage he will face a new enemies from the sea....

Tetra
Captain of a Pirate crew accompanied my Link, eventually gets kidnapped by a skeleton crew......

Capt. Cortez (not official name)
(will have resemblence of Cortez from Paper Mario)
The Leader of the Skeleton Crew, one of the original pirate from the Great Sea...

SCREENSHOTS
One of the Island...

Water Temple

Water Temple mini-boss

One of the island, inside the forest...

DEMO
BETA Water Temple: Coming Soon

there will be a XP version of the game when its finished...
help will be aprecciated  ;)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Looking good. Keep up the good work.

Rep:
Level 89
thanks  ;D
im looking for a skeleton sprite dressed like a Captain...

Rep:
Level 89
Just added in the games some custom HUD system that looks similar to OoT (witch is still incompleted) and some music from Phantom Hourglass

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
In the first screen, I think that the nature color is to bright. Everything is very bright. The trees, the grass, and stuff like that. Maybe if it was a little bit darker color, then, I would love it.

Keep up the good work.

Rep:
Level 89
In the first screen, I think that the nature color is to bright. Everything is very bright. The trees, the grass, and stuff like that. Maybe if it was a little bit darker color, then, I would love it.

Keep up the good work.

well, is very bright because thats the original coloring of the sprite from Minish Cap....well if i knew how to lower the brightness of the sprite...

I'm still fixing a problem with the HUD system....witch is it won't let me put multiple pictures on the screen...

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
Awsome dude! I can't wait to play it!!!  ;D