RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post your Desktop

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Whatever floats boats.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
That's even worse.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
hnnnggghh done fucking around with my desktop, this will be it for at least a few months

I'm not
Rep:
Level 82
Tileset Designing
Thats a nice background image.
Gonna have to search it. I love me some pirates.(Skeleton Modern pirates that is)

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
hnnnggghh done fucking around with my desktop, this will be it for at least a few months

Erm, requesting your ginormous sexy ass cock. Would look terrific on my 'top.

<Skanker> Fairy talks about asses in 9 sentences out of 10

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
made mine simpler

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
made mine simpler

Delicious background. And your icons, oh dear.

I'm still trying to recover after reinstalling Windows last month, haven't a whole lot of time to myself lately. :-\

I'll probably never get rid of my litestep, but man, these albook icons are getting pretty old. I like the dock, but a plain, clear background with some sleek icons like that would be better, so long as I could still use rocket dock, and find icons for all my programs I use. ;D Probably the only reason I still use this set.

(getting pic, brb)
Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 01:40:51 PM by FairlyZ »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I use rocket dock and the token icons pack.

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
;D Checking it out now.

EDIT:
Okay, this is where I stand now, thanks for the icons Nam, these are waaaay better than albook.

Spoiler for:

Now, I'm looking for a little input. Should I leave it like it is now, or use one of these docks.

Spoiler for:

Also, either a dock or not, should I keep the spacers between the set programs or let em all flow close, like in the bottom bar.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 03:11:57 PM by FairlyZ »

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
nice desktop. I used to have that image saved somewhere a while ago; it's a really nice illustration.

edit: my desktop added.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 09:43:43 PM by grafikal »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

changed it up a bit.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
;D Checking it out now.

EDIT:
Okay, this is where I stand now, thanks for the icons Nam, these are waaaay better than albook.

Spoiler for:

Now, I'm looking for a little input. Should I leave it like it is now, or use one of these docks.

Spoiler for:

Also, either a dock or not, should I keep the spacers between the set programs or let em all flow close, like in the bottom bar.
Why'd you crop out Link and Zelda? :( http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/962/1250287773326.png

Also:
Spoiler for:

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
;D Checking it out now.

EDIT:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Why'd you crop out Link and Zelda? :( http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/962/1250287773326.png

Also:
Spoiler for:

>n igga can't use the scroll bar
 ;D

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Woops, was thrown off by it stretching farther than the dotted spoiler box.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I don't like the default Win7 theme, but oh well.

Can someone tell me if there's a specific name for that type of Film development? The kind of old looking technicolor style....I don't think it is technicolor, pretty that looks different.

I'm not
Rep:
Level 82
Tileset Designing

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Got a Grayscale thing going on right now.

I just opened Foobar to show off that the skin matches my miranda skin, which matches my visual style (VS not shown)
To contacts were edited out because they didn't want their handles shown.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Spoiler for:
dual monitor :* I resized the screenshot

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Spoiler for:

Irock is jelis that I can use macs at school. :V

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Why is there a hard drive named Untitled. :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
Spoiler for:

Irock is jelis that I can use macs at school. :V

lol @ using a mac with a video game desktop.