RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post your Desktop

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Almost double-posted.  :tpg:

EDIT: 720pikachu
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 10:23:22 PM by Tezuka »

Rep:
Level 88
Okay either you stole that off 4chan or that was you on 4chan. Because I just saw that in /wg/

T'was me :3
Although, I just edited my taskbar again, so what I just posted is old now xD
It's the same taskbar, just made it a little nicer. ;D

Hurr durr
Rep:
Level 87
Hamburger? What Hamburger?
Spoiler for:
Current Project:
Altaria: Deus ex Machina (in progress)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I love how, out of all the things to black out, you left "Gaia" on for us to see.

Rep:
Level 88
I love how, out of all the things to black out, you left "Gaia" on for us to see.
I was about to say the exact same thing.
Okay either you stole that off 4chan or that was you on 4chan. Because I just saw that in /wg/

T'was me :3
Although, I just edited my taskbar again, so what I just posted is old now xD
It's the same taskbar, just made it a little nicer. ;D

Awesome! Yeah I just wanted to make sure. looks totally bad ass by the way.
Thanks. You can find it in the Rainmeter thread in the general forum.
I did some more updates today, and I'll probably finalize it tomorrow.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Rainmeter :3

Spoiler for Actual pic because a screencap would be gargantuan res:

Rep:
Level 88
Rainmeter :3
Eh, I never liked that config. I could never find anything to make it flow together.
I also don't like running seperate configs. It takes up more CPU to have them split up, than to cluster them into one code.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 09:14:47 PM by JFloyd »

Rep:
Level 88
Ohdeargod that looked horrible. Thanks for that.

Well, PM me what kind of configs you'd want, and I can give you a list of good ones that look good together.
Also, the current background your using would help me out.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
World of silence, creepin' sightless time
Port of sadness, sleepin' flightless mind
World of silence, blinkin' farthest light
Road of brightness, I will get there

And shinin' (x16)

Unbearable pain
Melt into the rain
Find the stilly ray of light

Oh I push my way through the crowd
Now hear the sound of the ground
Oh I push my way through the crowd
Just start at dawn from the clouds

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Spoiler for:

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Tez what are you using for a music player? I mean I know it's Winamp just how does it look that bad ass?

I am using CD Art Display to show my current song, while having Winamp in the system tray instead of the taskbar.

If you decide to use it, I can send you the skin I am currently using and the Winamp plugin, which opens CD Art Display with Winamp. That's if you want them of course. :)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Yeah, I'm using CD Art Display too and I want that skin :)

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Here you go.

Place the skin in the Skins folder in CD Art Display, then look in the skin folder and copy the fonts in the Fonts folder to your fonts in Control Panel. You should be able to get the skin working then by right-clicking CD Art Display and choosing the skin.

To use the Winamp plugin, just cut/copy and paste it to the plugins folder in Winamp. To test out the plugin, close Winamp and CD Art Display if open, then open Winamp again. CD Art Display should open with Winamp. :)

EDIT: If you want it to stick to the edge of your desktop perfectly, enable the magnetic edges feature in options.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 03:31:25 PM by Tezuka »

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
The only thing that doesn't work is album artwork....which is ironic due to the title...

Two things I know you can do about that, either:

A) Use the cover download feature for the song currently playing, or

B) Place a cover you want for the music in the folder it is playing from and call it cover.jpg.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Spoiler for:
..does anyone know that rm2k3 RPG?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 06:56:30 PM by modern algebra »
Hi

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Spoiler for:

I like this desktop.
Mind posting a download?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

For anski :*
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Some would argue that looking into the sheer beauty and magnitude of the stars IS looking directly at God. Of course you're not going to find some guy in a robe up there, what kind of an idiot would believe that?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Dear flying fish god, it's ben forever since I last posted my desktop.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"