RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post your Desktop

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I do the website for the company I work at, and I test it in all of them to be sure it works.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll
Doesn't Flock load pages exactly the same way as Firefox?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Doesn't Flock load pages exactly the same way as Firefox?

not sure but it's fucking slow

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
you're missing Netscape and AOL >=C oh and Chrome

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
you're missing Netscape and AOL >=C oh and Chrome

Chrome refuses to work on that computer.
and AOLol

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Rep:
Level 87
laugh all you want, she made it for me C=

eheh..

Relieves ideas through Rmvx, all the while training to become an enthusiastic pain of a technician in the system's back-side.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I'm addicted to spore. :3
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Spoiler for:

Cause the game is great. Sucks in single player, but LAN is awesome.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 12:21:14 AM by Bayard Zylos »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Rep:
Level 88
Spoiler for:

Person I watch on Devart made this. I loved it, so it's my background.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Spoiler for:

« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 06:40:36 PM by grafikal006 »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Spoiler for:

lol you have a Mac?
I would have never guessed

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Lol. Yesm. My college is a MacWhore. I still have to upgrade to leopard though ._.   I'm getting it for Christmas.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009

Rep:
Level 88

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Spoiler for:

lol you have a Mac?