RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Destructive Criticism

Rep:
Level 89
A screenshot and actually playing the map is a little different.

Rep:
Level 90
thats why i said send us the map... :O_o:

Rep:
Level 89
I fixed the house on the right-middle and I would like to know about these ground errors.

And this map lags like a bitch due to having about 160 events in it. So I just installed an anti-lag script and it runs just fine now.

Rep:
Level 90
Can you tell me where you found that anti-lag script?
Or just post it here?

About them ground errors...
I can't remember, but I thought i saw a few in front of
the left-top house...

Rep:
Level 89
I'll go ahead and post the script in the script section.

And I know which one's you were talking about. Those are fixed aswell.

Rep:
Level 89
Well I just bought the legal version of RPGMXP, is there a way I can transfer files from PK? Or will it not read?

Rep:
Level 90
yes, but I believe there are certain things you must do... And i think they also use different scripts, im not entirely sure :?

Rep:
Level 89
Yeah I'm trying to transfer data but it's not recognizing most of it. At least it got my 150+ weapons, 160+ armor and items.

Rep:
Level 90
keep using the one your using at the moment... it will be less of a hassle.

Rep:
Level 89
Little too late with that, I've already started transferring things and deleted PK.

...EDIT: Probably should of stuck with PK, now the Slipknot script doesn't work.

...and I've just scrapped the entire fricken game because the piece of shit wouldn't work with the Slipknot message system. So, I've lost everything. YAY for me.  :evil:

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
it might be common sense, but I always have trouble making a roof on a bulding look right.  i can't find tiles to use or I misuse them or sumthing.  any1 have ne tips?

Rep:
Level 89
The tiles are all there, you just have to know how to use them. Practice makes perfect. Just play around with the layers a bit.

chillin
ill give it some more tries

too much vines on the houses.......some ground spot are squares and don't go with the terrain around it.............
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

Rep:
Level 89
kaigen, the town is long done...let me remove those images so I'm not getting comments on deleted maps.

Rep:
Level 90
Great, so someone, please lock this page!

Rep:
Level 90
Viper about your deleted stuff and some of your things that didn't transer. I'm sorry to hear about that, the same has happened to me here and there. but don't give up. I didn't I'm still currently working on my game.
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Quote from: Viper
kaigen, the town is long done...let me remove those images so I'm not getting comments on deleted maps.

opps stupid me...not really...i jsut jumpedd to post lol...srry
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

Rep:
Level 89
Yeah I made that map when I first downloaded the program, it wasn't great nor was it good.  8)

Rep:
Level 89
Alright, take a look at this small piece of interior that I did within 5 minutes time. I want you to tell me how god aweful it is so I can feel better about being a bad mapper  :shock:

I didn't include the entire map because the rest is blank. I ran out of ideas. Just judge on this little piece.  :roll:

Rep:
Level 90
Thats not bad, just add something in the living room :wink:

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: Viper
Alright, take a look at this small piece of interior that I did within 5 minutes time. I want you to tell me how god aweful it is so I can feel better about being a bad mapper  :shock:

I didn't include the entire map because the rest is blank. I ran out of ideas. Just judge on this little piece.  :roll:

WTF? Stop bein so god damn modest XD!

Your maping is fine, just stick something on that table and it will be perfect!

Rep:
Level 89
That looks pretty good. Maybe put some more objects in there.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/