RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
TGFL4

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
TGFL4
(Aer Nevai Zvaran) Part 1 & 2

A band of adventurers meet their doom deep in the earth when a member of the party turns out to be a traitor, and a servant of evil.
40 Mins Gameplay

Notes:
Ok, this is the first game I've released, and only the second game I've made. There still may be a few bugs that I missed, if you find one or get stuck just post here and I'll try to fix it.

-It says lite to the right of the download because originaly I had intended to release it with a lot of custom mp3 music, but it made the file 34mb.

-The full version with custom music is released, but it requires a custom font, be sure to also download and install the font.

Downloads:
East Coast lite
East Coast full*

The Font for the Full Version:
East Coast

Screenshots:
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3
Screenshot 4
Screenshot 5
Screenshot 6
Screenshot 7
Screenshot 8
My strength is that of ten men, for I am wired to the eyeballs on espresso!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Oi, RTP stuff.  But the maps still manage to look cool, especially that last screen.  So, this is a finished game?  I might look into it...

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Yeah that last screen is cool! i will look into this too. Looks good!
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Quote from: Yossy
Oi, RTP stuff.  But the maps still manage to look cool, especially that last screen.  So, this is a finished game?  I might look into it...

Yeah, it's a finsihed game.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: deadly_diablo
The screens look superb. It seems you have taken time to learn how to make maps, and use tint screen effect to your advantage. I'll look into this as well, the screenshots look inviting. And you better take this as a compliment since I dont look into Rpg Maker XP games much, but this one caught my eye.

*Watches carefully for people getting jealous*

And Yossy, cant you just figure out if its finished IF you play the game? :^^:

Well, many people, including myself, hate demos unless they're not too big and you hvae nothing better to do but play it. And I'll probably download this if it's a short rtp thing.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
yeah looks cool! i'll look in as well....i havnt seen too many finished games...hope its worth checkin' out!
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
^^ yep me too!
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

I've added two more screenshots, and updated the installer. The update fixes a few minor bugs with the dialog with Kazuran in part 2.

Screenshots:
Screenshot 5
Screenshot 6

This didn't turn out to be too popluar, I wonder if it's worth finishing part 3 (the conclusion) either way I'm going to be working on a full version with all of the custom music put back in, rewritten dialog, and extended and more graceful cutscenes.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Well im downloading now and this is the first RPGXP full gmae ive ever seen
ill post a review after ive played it

This game is amazing i know its pitifull but i got stuck on the map with the pain elemental its way too strong the only guy who hit it was the archer....

Shakespeare

Current Project: Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee

Quote from: Shakespeare
Well im downloading now and this is the first RPGXP full gmae ive ever seen
ill post a review after ive played it

This game is amazing i know its pitifull but i got stuck on the map with the pain elemental its way too strong the only guy who hit it was the archer....

Shakespeare

It's best to avoid the Pain Elemental, you don't have to defeat it to finish that section it's just guarding a bunch of health potions and stuff.

Quote from: Ramiro
hey, it

Think I'll download this and give it a try tomarrow, there are other rmxp games out there that are finished just have to look for em.

I'm still working on an full version (as opposed to the lite version available) with the origonal custom music, and bug fixes etc.

Hey, keep us updated ok??
Any new screen or something, plot twists?
I look foward to know! :twisted:  :twisted:

Rep:
Level 91
Good job. A full game, that's great. I look forward to seeing you on the message boards.

Indeed!

New items (With new item graphics)

New areas to explore! (South Darkwood Bog)

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
loving those screenies! ^_^  it looks very awesome!
Go suck a lemon! lol

Since I'm bored of working on this at the moment I'm going to release the extra stuff version tomorrow, I just have to patch up a few open ends.

Features:
Rewored Dialog
Custom Music
More Items
More Enemies
More Areas

Wonderful!!!!!!
Awsome screens, liked the itens, look foward to know more!!! 8)