RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
360 owners, get ready to break your controllers over this game.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Yes! MAY THE PS3 BURN IN HELL!

as far as i am conserd Microsoft can burn in hell for unleashing the piece of shit vista on the world :mad:

I saw both of them.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
agni and rudra is like, the 7th level. Ive beaten it all up to there :P

(or is it the 5th...i dont remember)
I thought they were like the 3rd. Either way, you're still right at the begining of the game.

Yeah no demon trigger yet.

But yeah i'll count.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 yeah there five im pretty sure,

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah. im still in the newb area...

joker is probably one of the most intriguing vg villains ive ever seen though.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Why would you break a controller over a game...You need it to play it.  :blizj:

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
you know what this is its the same situation with resident evil 4 but its bitchy Microsoft fans complaining so yeah  :P

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Nintendo fans aren't bitchy.  We found out we were playing with a TV remote?  We made it the best damned TV remote experience ever.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Nintendo fans aren't bitchy.  We found out we were playing with a TV remote?  We made it the best damned TV remote experience ever.

Rep +

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
heheh...good point.

DMC games are notorious for being maddeningly difficult.

Frustration = breaking controllers

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
heehaw...good point.

I tried to beat DMC 3 but I couldn't beat Cerberus
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
DMC3 ruled and the others did, but the new dude i've seen on covers isnt dante, he is now all old and kick ass,

also ninja gaiden, i almost broke my TV when i punched it, and my hand  ;9

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
heehaw...good point.

I tried to beat DMC 3 but I couldn't beat Cerberus

wow. Cerberus?
he's the first boss...

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Lol, DMC is just button mashing and easy as hell.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
you know what i have never played DMC  ;8

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
DMC1 is the easiest one out of them all. Im 100% serious.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i heard DMC 2 was the easiest....

or maybe you're one of those who thinks it's the worst game ever, so you neglect its existence...

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
i heard DMC 2 was the easiest....

or maybe you're one of those who thinks it's the worst game ever, so you neglect its existence...

I love number two i got it from bio for my birthday a couple years back.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
 ::)

oh.

well then.

Rep:
Level 90
Skilled Scripter, Shitty Mapper, Decent Writer.
DMC1 was widely loved and thought to be a ground breaking game with a level of difficulty for all players. I couldn't beat the damn scorpion on normal...which was like mission 5 or 6 >_>; After setting it to easy, I never had another problem beating bosses. Pretty sad if I may say so myself. After seeing the extra ending movie in DMC3, I finally understood why Virgil was like he was in DMC1. =o If you don't know, then play DMC3 and kill 100 enemies in the ending credits melee.

DMC2 was hated for being "simplistic in controls and gameplay." This, I agree with. It was cool doing so many cool tricks with little effort but after a short while, it got old and boring because it took little effort. The bosses were...boring actually. Just stand back and dodge while shooting millions of bullets in a good time frame of 15 minutes which again, doesn't require much skill or effort. Just eyes, nerves, and reflexes.

DMC3 was thought to be the next DMC1 but bigger and better. I agree on that due to the fact that normal kicked my ass around the first few times I fought a boss. After dying several times, I found stratagies that squeeked out wins with no healing items left and a poor rank at the end. Trickster is wickedly overpowered though. Three quick dodges at the max level? Only the final boss(NO SPOILERS! can't stand spoilers ^-^;) was hitting me after I maxed Trickster. It's the only reason I wasn't getting smacked around even more in boss fights.

I own all three and feel that each game has their ups and downs. I still think that the newest edition of DMC characters will have a devil trigger. Why is that? Because the fan base is going to be pissed if their character doesn't have devil trigger. That's something that you've ALWAYS had and a part of what made controling Dante so damn fun! It'd be like ripping out the main character of a huge series!

Rep:
Level 89
Devil.

May.

Cry.

On the 360, no longer a PS3 exclusive, because of bad PS3 sales. :D
:mex:

well over here it didnt have bad sales, may not have sold out, but it outsold the WII and 360... besides i dont own a 360 so ill be makin my mate get it for the PS3... then i shall steal it

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Hmmm...that statement sounds fishy.

Rep:
Level 89
DMC3 ruled and the others did, but the new dude i've seen on covers isnt dante, he is now all old and kick ass,

also ninja gaiden, i almost broke my TV when i punched it, and my hand  ;9

Dan... whats wrong with nija gaiden? and what the fuck is your TV made out of?

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Nintendo fans aren't bitchy.  Wii found out wii were playing with a TV remote?  Wii made it the best damned TV remote experience ever.
ahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahhahahhahahhahah

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Nintendo fans aren't bitchy.  Wii found out wii were playing with a TV remote?  Wii made it the best damned TV remote experience ever.
ahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahhahahhahahhahah

That's not a joke.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
it is to me considering what Nintendo named it  :fb: