RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] Waldo the killing machine

Rep:
Level 88
It was dark....

My old "Where's Waldo?" book laid on my kitchen floor with blood splattered all over it. My wife was buried in the backyard, her hand sticking out of the cold, and muddy, ground. All I could hear were raindrops from the rain.
It was the only thing that gave me comfort. Thunder roared as I slowly
searched around my house with a butcher knife. Right now I was extremely alert. Even a sound besides the rain made me turn around in panic.

"Can you find me? HAHAHAHAH!"

That was Waldo's voice. He sounded like a demon with a deep satanic tone.
He had already shut off the electricity from my house, so finding him was going to be extremely difficult. Suddenly, I could hear loud steps from the stairs that lead to my bedroom. Waldo was coming downstairs slowly for dramatic effect.

"BOO!" He yelled!

That scared the hell out of me. I panicked and hid inside a closet next to my garage. Now I could hear him walking towards the closet. Each step becoming louder than the last. I looked through a very small hole on the closet door. My heart was racing, I had to remain calm or he would find me. The door knob suddenly started shaking wildly. He was trying to come in. I was still looking through the hole. Than, out of nowhere, I could see his glasses glowing with a red devilish aura.

"Looks like I found you!" He yelled hysterically.

He rammed his fist through the wooden door and punched me in the stomach. I fainted......

When I woke up, Everything seemed smaller, and I couldn't move my body. I couldn't even talk! Than I noticed Waldo standing there, staring at me with his blood-soaked face.

"Now you're Waldo." He said, calmly.

Now I realized that I was in his book. I became the new Waldo, forever trapped in a book from which I couldn't escape. The Waldo standing in front of me chuckled. Than he closed the book, sealing my new tomb.

He walked outside and disappeared...

There ya go! I hope you enjoyed it! If not, keep your criticism to yourself >:O
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:14:30 AM by boe »

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Nice story  ;)