RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ShadeEx2: Rise of Darkmentio

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Two years ago I made a game called ShadeEx: Doom Of Legends.(It's not on this site though) This is the sequel t that game. i don't have screenshots because I just started this game today, andI haven't made a game like this in a long time, so it might not be that good.

Story:
Spoiler for:
Four years after the events of ShadeEx: Doom Of Legends, the son of Zolton(Miniboss in my last game)Darkmentio trained in the dark arts andwent to finish what his father and his master had started. War broke out in the regions of Innosa.Your father, a commander of some troops in the Northwest of innosa, and the best warrior in the Innosa army went to fight in the war. now he hhas gone missing. Mike, his son must know take his place and end the war. However, you begin to see things from Darkmentio's point of view....

Characters:(don't have many yet.)
Spoiler for:
Name: Mike
Age; 15
Class: Swordsman
Description: Mike must take his father's place in the war. But as the tide begins to turn, he begins to ee from another perspective.

Name: Asher
Class:Warrior
Description: Mike's chidhood friend. He can be a bit rash, but he's a good person. He came along with Mike during the war.

Name: Titania
Class: Paladin
Description: One of Mike's father's best warriors. She didn't leave when mike's father disappeared.

Name: Cyrus
Class: Sage
Description: Cyrus is a shy boy who can use light magic. He wanted the war to stop so, knowing Mike, he came along)

Perecntages:
Story: 35% Done
Game itself: 2% Done
Graphics: 5% Done
Overall: 14% Done