RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] Storm Laboratory

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
 -------------CHAPTER ONE - The Meeting---------------
Leventhan Original

In a dark and stormy night, a black shadow of a life form scurries through a worn hallway of a deserted researh facility. "......is it gone ?" I thought in my deepest point of mind. The fear is making my heart pound like a waterpump in a sewer below McDonalds; which has no connection to the story. the life form come and go through the hallway in front of me, and the closet I'm hiding in is dusty. I am worried if I sneezed and be caught by them.
Through the closet doors, I can see two "things" floating in midair while carrying something....an orb, I presume. The orb has an enchanting blue shine which I find mesmerizing....

"......."Nothing.My mind is void. When my eyes stare at the blue sphere, I feel as I am hypnotized...Suddenly, "Vroooom !!!" The lifeforms quickly jetstreams towards the voice, almost like it was programmed to do. Curiosity killed the cat, they say. Nevertheless, I am attracted to them, the Orbholders. They levitate in midair, wearing yellow-brown cape and black scarf. Behind all those, is a thick material which I know nothing of. Iron? Steel? Kevlar? Neither. I stepped out of the dusty closet to find out, I must.....for my own sake. And I walked through the hallways.

"*crack*crack*crack*" As I stepped through the hallways, the cracking floor noises out my presence within the facility. The facility was a place of discreet experiments, torcher, and possibly E.T.'s are involved in their research. The dark and worn hallways of the facility reek with mystery and fear. "*crack*crack*crack*" I proceeded and entered another room....
".....empty?"I thought in my mind. "....." Suddenly, something dropped itself down from the ceiling and slams me into the wall.

It has a hypnotizing gaze, strangely similar as the blue orb's shine. It's body enveloped with scales, with spikes all over hisback and tail. Claws grew on its two hand and legs. Its face.........intimidating, with it's tusks and sharp fangs which can rend flesh like cutting butter. As I stand up, it walked closer and closer, step by step I felt a sadness emanating from it, a deep feeling of sadness. When it was in front of me, it stopped. It said something I couldn't understand with a humble voice. I silenced, is it or is it not a savage beast that I thought it were ? And then it talked to me with a good pronounced English "Why are you here...?" I was shocked.

Comments, anyone ?
Arrr!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:16:33 AM by boe »
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.