RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A sort of Re-introduction

Rep:
Level 88
Well, firstly I'd like to make an apolagy for my sudden inactivenesss in this community, reason being I lost my internet connection and had a lot of other things going on.

I came to this community about 2 months ago in the hopes of creating my own games and becoming a good member of the forums, I am happy to say that my aspirations have not changed.  I am still teaching myself the ways of RMXP, on and off that is, and still enjoy reading these boards.

Now a little bit more about myself since most people will have forgotten about me :(

My name is Ben Gray, I'm 18 and live in Aberdeen, Scotland.  I have been a great enthusiast of RPG Makers ever since I discovred RM2K. I am very keen on learning about RMXP to the fullest and welcome any advice anyone is willing to give.  I hope to sign myself up to the student teacher scheme soon (if thats still running I must admit I haven't checked) and overall just mesh in with this community.  Hope to hear from you soon,

Ben.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Welcome back :)

It's refreshing to see a polite and well spoken newcomer (or new-returner :P).
bringing sexy back

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Welcome. My name is BanisherOfEden but you can call me Boe.

Can I call you BigBen? Or mr. Bean?  :bean:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
How about El Mexicano Bean  :mex::lol:

Thank you for the welcomes though, I'm glad to see that the boards haven't lost their village quality.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Welcome back. :D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun