RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Where can I find RPG Maker XP? *shot*

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
So, first of all some how my files got corrupted. (Well it's not really some how, I know I had a virus that was floating around in my computer somewhere via ilegal dl of Adobe Photoshop CS2... My own fault.) I went looking for RPG Maker XP Postaly Knights Ed. Since that is my absolute favorite version on this site.

But, do'h! The link is broken. It says the file was taken down because of not following rules and regulations. Can someone direct me to (a preferable virus free) link and dl of the Maker? This time I'm just going to keep it on a clean computer. ^^;

Snailer <3

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Go to http://crankeye.com and look through downloads. You can get PK. At least it should work... If it was taken down, wth?

Rep:
Level 87
...I'M HUNGRY! Food plawks
Just google it...I found a quick easy torrent for it within the first 10 result listings  ;D

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I was trying to download RMXP PK Edition recently at my friends place because he was using the legal version so I was giving him a solution to when the trial was over but the link wouldn't work.

However when I got home, I could download it perfectly =O My friend's computer's internet is T3 so it wouldn't be about the speed...maybe something about Vista and Sendspace? (that's where it's hosted)

@Yaw: I would of googled but I never download torrents because they take FOREVER to download....well at least for me =P

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
...I'M HUNGRY! Food plawks
Well the whole PK package is under 30 Megs. And as I said, I found a link within in 10 minutes that was virus free, and DL'ed in about 30 minutes.

And no wonder; RMXP kicks ass! Who wouldn't want it for free? popular torrents tend to go fast, you know... ;)

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I've updated the download at the main site, it's working again =)
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Thank you thank you. *hugs*

Snailer <3