RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Elebits

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Making these because OMG awesome game. More to come, maybe.

SPRITE  ----------------------- ORIGINAL ART
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:09:52 PM by boe »

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91

remind me of ^

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
This is awesome :3
bringing sexy back

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Nice.  Your skill has noticably improved, but with that light I would suggest using a gradient, at least just for practise.

Rep:
Level 96
Well, I kinda like the way it turned out actually. I'll make the red one soon enough. ;D

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Can't wait to see it.

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
That's cool arrow. Unfortunately I don't have that game.  But I has the Wii...so hope is not lost yet. lol
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I GET TO OPEN MY Wii ON MONDAY! W000

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Awesome work dude 0_0

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah, it's truly great.
 i concur.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I really like, however, I don't like how the glow on the bulb goes out so far, I think you should make the bulb itself bigger, and the glow smaller.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
And, ahem, maybe use a gradient for practice?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
What bio said, basically. The shading is too rough.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
*shrug*

i kinda liked it.

Rep:
Level 96
The shading is rough, but thats what I intended for it to be. More like a comic book drawing than a realistic image.
Awesome work dude 0_0
I see you like that avatar, too. :D There's a matching sig in one of these topics...

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Great job, man. It looks almost exactly like the real one.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
The shading is rough, but thats what I intended for it to be. More like a comic book drawing than a realistic image.
Awesome work dude 0_0
I see you like that avatar, too. :D There's a matching sig in one of these topics...

Comic books aren't too rough. Comic books have a little more blending.
But you got the shading and stuff right  ;)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
comic books?

that's from a game...

oh, nevermind, i see the quote now.

I like the shading anyways.