RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Case High RPG [Online Edition] FINISHED!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
yesh, generally looping back to the title screen means the end of the game ^_^

what did you think?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
It is REALLY nice to see a finished game for once. Get enough of them and RMRK might become an actual RPG Maker Forum!  :'(
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
glad you like
have you played it through?

I love comments and critizism you know ^_^

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
UPDATE
dropped the file's size to 16.9mb thanks to blizzard's resource tester

still looking for reviews btw, I would like some feedback so that I can fix any flaws for my next project

Rep:
Level 87
UPDATE
dropped the file's size to 16.9mb thanks to blizzard's resource tester

What and where can I get that "resource tester?"

Oh, and I'm playing the game right now, I'll post my feedback when I'm down with it.

EDIT:

I finished the game, though on the easiest setting! It left me wanting for more, the music fits the battle and the environment, and Nirvana's song livens me up in the title screen.  ;8

You could although, make the students talk to you, and be able to join in the fight that's occuring in one of the hallways that's blocking the way. :police:

More explorable parts of the school would be nice by the way, in that way, you could add up more to the story, the cafeteria was nice, sadly it was only seen on the cutscene, and I wasn't able to explore it. It needs a lil more interaction, per se.At least in my point of view... :=:

Good job, seriously.  :tpg:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 02:16:52 PM by Pathbinder »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
more explorable parts of the school?
like what?

oh, and beat it on a harder level, 's more fulfulling that way

Rep:
Level 87
like what?

Forget I said that, like what I said, the game must've probably left me wanting for moar, especially because I finished it in the easiest mode.  :P

I'm trying now, like what I said, I'm currently trying the 3rd difficulty level, what was it called? I forgot.

Again, gj.  :blizj:

I'll go pick a fight with that guy who cuts himself and Kamikazi.  ;8

Oh, and care to enlighten me about this Blizzard's resource tester? I've never heard that one before...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
go to chaosproject.co.nr
he created a script that basically tells you the resources used in your game.

it's in the database (at chaos, not here)

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
like what?

Forget I said that, like what I said, the game must've probably left me wanting for moar, especially because I finished it in the easiest mode.  :P

I'm trying now, like what I said, I'm currently trying the 3rd difficulty level, what was it called? I forgot.

Again, gj.  :blizj:

I'll go pick a fight with that guy who cuts himself and Kamikazi.  ;8

Oh, and care to enlighten me about this Blizzard's resource tester? I've never heard that one before...

But don't try and get ahold of him, he pulled a Jesus. But without the resurrection part.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 87
But don't try and get ahold of him, he pulled a Jesus. But without the resurrection part.

Say what?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
..umm..

"3.75/5" - Game Informer Magazine

Really <.<

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
*chuckles*
thanks for the necro
that's a joke

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
lol i know dood =P