RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Medevil Universe and the Brotherhood of Shadows

Rep:
Level 88
0w/\/Z0Rz im back Baby!
This is my 1st game ever made with RPGXP and so far its good.

Storyline:

A young villager who is 9 years old dreams to be the king's most loyal knight but before he wad old enough,the world plundged in darkness and prophcy claims only he can bring light to their world.now he and 4 others will do the impossible and wake the gods from there prison.

Most challenges is puzzles,mazes and trivias from clue you find in EVERY repeat EVERY MAP.Featuring Races and hidden prizessuch as extra levels.get jobs and do them right
the 3 basics are

Newspaper boy
Watch guard
Garbage pickup and earn enough money to advance.4 guids featured by my friends and of course we added multiple choices which will determine thwe storyline you go by.Take on the greatest villans and fight the brotherhood of shadow to reclaim the world and become history's greatest hero

its the choice between Light or Darkness
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 12:10:15 PM by Best-Gammer »
September 13, 2007, 06:56:52 PM <-  Last Login
I returned and better than ever!
Don't mess with me.
Ever....