RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Update on Musickz

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Here's some more songs I've worked on the past few months.

COMPLETED:
Mesmerized (You may remember this. It's intended to be used for a love scene, unfortunately something still sounds "off" )
Twisted (Intended to be used as a Gameover ME -- so it's short )

INCOMPLETE:
When It Rains ( A string trio comprising of two violins and a viola )
These Cerulean Skies I Soar ( Heh, transitions aren't what I planned but meh. I'm planning on giving the Alto Sax a solo next )

NO WHERE NEAR COMPLETION:
Prelude (Starts out strong, but ends up getting wimpy. Any and all help appreciated.)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:40:15 AM by irock »
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Omg. I just listened to When it Rains and something really weird happened. It sounded okay, but when I introduced the second violin everything went to heck. I don't know if it's just me but that isn't how it's supposed to sound. O_o

It only happened whenever the second violin plays. Weird.  :'(

Everything else seems okay though. Except for the F Horn Blasting in Mesmerized. And the Flute Screeching in Prelude.

Prelude has the the best quality however. :( I'm sad now. Everytime I save a file as a mp3 something seems to screw up.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 04:55:26 AM by Tsunokiette »
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
the first two sound pretty good, listening to others now.

I have the same problem with When It Rains as you do