RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] what's the code for calling a window?

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
hi,
i'm new here. i wrote some test code for a new window class in the script editor, but i don't know how to call it in the event page. any ideas? thanks a lot  :D
jim
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 06:10:24 PM by Zeriab »

Rep:
Level 87
LOSER
I think...... Call script event

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
yeah, and just put in something like:

window = <class_name>.new

Rep:
Level 89
I am yourself!
Type [RESOLVED], as usual...
Symphony of Alderra : Memoirs of Life

Storyline : 200% (Overimaginatives)
Scripting : 100% (At last...)
Eventing  : 100%
Mapping   : 0.125%

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
thanks guys! resolved ;)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
maybe someone could make a call script list? for the default rmxp =) that would help everyone  :blizj:

Rep:
Level 92
Here is a list of the standard global variables and the methods you can use on them.
Very useful
This is why we do not make a list.

The message exceeds the maximum allowed length (100000 characters).

I have attached the short list instead.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I don't think it's "Very useful" because I don't get how it should be used. T_T

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Here is a list of the standard global variables and the methods you can use on them.
Very useful
This is why we do not make a list.

The message exceeds the maximum allowed length (100000 characters).

I have attached the short list instead.

holy crap thank you oh mighty and powerfull alien zeriab.... but one thing .... i only understand a few of them but a tons of them i dont lol so.... if its not a bother can you put a bit of description XD if its ok with you that is =)

Rep:
Level 92
Omg.... You must be kidding....
I naturally just created a script to extract them.
There is no way I am going to write a bit of description...

Since I was bored I now attach the text files for 1, 2 and 3 levels.
The previous file was 2 levels ^_^
I do hope that you now see my point in why we do NOT create a call script list, that is, not a full one.

It is also to be noted that I am only going into the methods of the global variables.
I am not considering singleton nor class methods as well as a lot other I am sure.

Edit:
Windows Bugged up. Said the file was 3 MB... Was in fact 19-20 MB
I have uploaded it with sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/o3uepl
Give this to anyone who ask for a complete listing. Remember to say that it's not the whole thing though. Only a little part XD
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 09:33:27 PM by Zeriab »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Maybe I should take a looksee when I'm bored.... YEAH RIGHT. I don't get how people understand thousands of lines of code even with comments. >_>