RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[GM] My First Game(s)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
:O
okay, straightly. I read a few tuts, including Bio's (<3) and got this thing. So i took a few pacman sprites and made it such that before Pacman gets out of the room, you gotta shoot him.

THE GAME IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE. I try lowering pacmans speed, but then it's no fun. I try increasing our speed, no fun. So just keep trying, you'll get it ^_+

Arrows to move, space to shoot. Wanted to add music, but the room keeps restarting so it's....weird.

Also, while objecting my hero (the monster) i made an altogether different game because i made 2 commands mix up.
In this, if you shoot, you leave trails of poop(bullets)
so it's like Paint, on GM. LOL.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 02:28:16 AM by modern algebra »
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
LOL it is impossible!

Nice work though, you seem to have a pretty decent grasp of the most basic functions here. :D

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Thanks, but atm i'm wearing adidas shoes so imbossible is nothing.

jk, just edit the speed and it's done.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Thanks, but atm i'm wearing adidas shoes so imbossible is nothing.

HAHAHA!

I love commercials like that. Laugh RIOT.

And yeah, I kind of abused my copy of GM7... (O_____-                     )

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wow, this games was fun! XD I tried the Monster Bash but me no make it. ;9 On the other hand, I had free time to make this! :D The letters were made using the game:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol, thanks. But the trick is, don't make letters. Make many weird squares and you'll have a 3D-ish picture =D
Arlen is hot.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
=O

trippy.

lol, nice game you have thar.