RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How do I make it so...

Rep:
Level 87
I have a scenario early in my game where three boys have stolen this little girl's ribbons, and the player's job is to retrieve all three of them. How would I go about doing this since you can only have one item and two switches as proof of the event?

Also, how would I make it so I can have the player donate money to a person and once they've donated enough an event happens?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 07:56:11 AM by SuperPhillip »

Rep:
Level 88
It looks like the best bet for both situations would be using variables and then have a conditional branch once the appropriate value has been reached.
I beleive that Debulex(?) has produced some tutorials on variables.
I can only do simple stuff with them myself X_X