RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Questions on RPG XP (PK)

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
A couple questions that I couldn't find the answer to in any of the beginner FAQs.

How do I change who starts off in my party and who the main character who walks about is?

Also, how do I make something appear over or under the character. The character seems to stand on top of the bed, instead of being under the covers and  stands under the magic circle event, instead of on top.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 03:35:01 PM by Eden »

Rep:
Level 87
The name says it all!
Easy stuff.
How do I change who starts off in my party and who the main character who walks about is?
Database, Hero Tab, and make a new character. As for the starting guy, again,
go to Database, System tab, and you'll see a box that says starting party.
Also, how do I make something appear over or under the character. The character seems to stand on top of the bed, instead of being under the covers and  stands under the magic circle event, instead of on top.
You need to put that sheet on layer three, it's right above the bed.

Database, Hero Tab, and make a new character. As for the starting guy, again,
go to Database, System tab, and you'll see a box that says starting party.

Thanks, that works.

You need to put that sheet on layer three, it's right above the bed.

On trying this, the character is still standing on the bed. The top and bottom parts of the bed are on layer 2, with the middle sheet part of the bed being on layer 3.

Rep:
Level 88
It sounds to me that maybe the priority on the chipset is wrong
Have you tried altering it in the database under tilesets?

It sounds to me that maybe the priority on the chipset is wrong
Have you tried altering it in the database under tilesets?

That was it, it was set as default to no priority and I changed it to 1* and it works now. Thanks.