RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Arrowtars

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Gilga did it, Silver did it, ZX did it, now I'm 'a did it.

Keep watching this post for avatar and signature COMBOS.

I'll make an av, and a matching signature.

It'll be cool, I swear.

SECTIONS ARE: Combos, Av only, and Sig only.

COMBOS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
  Armored Core Mobile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
  Super Mario

Armored Core Nexus

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Metal Slug

Ace Combat

Castlevania: SOTN

Earthbound

Mega Man X

Metroid

Armored Core 4

SIGNATURES
  Finale
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:11:42 PM by boe »

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Yeh, I wish I could do that >_>

Rep:
Level 96
Added the first combo. :D

EDIT: Added a Mario combo!

Lord of All Creation.
Rep:
Level 88
Custom made for the sake of humanity
the first avatar is too shiny and too cloudy.i can't see the image clearly.

follow my advice = win life.

Rep:
Level 96
All right, it should be fixed now, I darkened the background image.

EDIT: Added a third combo!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 02:24:42 AM by Arrow-1 »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
THIS CAN'T BE ARROW. ARROW WOULD NEVER POST THIS TOPIC WITHOUT A MEGAMAN COMBO.

IMPOSTER.

<3 Great combos.
You're stealing them from professionals, right?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Updated with a Phoenix Wright set. :D

Thank you Nightwolf, I'm flattered that you think my work is worth stealing from someone else. :)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yes, atleast you got the meaning.
YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD OWN ME HUH? BUT NOoooooooooo, i actually wanted to say that ...>.:O
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Added Metal Slug ;D

Final update for tonight. MUST SLEEP.

EDIT: Added Ace Combat set. Kinda...meh.

EDIT 2: Added a SOTN set.

EDIT 3: Added an Earthbound set.

EDIT 4: Mega Man X set added.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 09:25:38 PM by Arrow-1 »

Rep:
Level 88
Those look pretty awesome! Stupid internet didn't load them all though. I can see about half of them and they rock! Great job! ;D

Rep:
Level 96
Thank you!

Also: ADDED A METROID COMBO!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Naughty look~

Rep:
Level 96
Added an Armored Core 4 set, last update of the evening.

Also: I don't think I understand sword. :( That's probably because I'm tired though.

EDIT: Touched up the Earthbound signature to be a bit brighter, more defined, and...Earthboundy.

See you all at around 12:40 pm.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 12:19:37 PM by Arrow-1 »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Megaman finally, now you're getting into Arrow.
<3
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Okay, crap is split up into sections now. :D

No avatar only things yet, but will be soon. Next up is a Tab-it sig.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
HOw much time do you take in a combo?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
About an hour for each on average. ;D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
hot...oh so hot...

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
You deserve a hug for this
*hugs Arrow*

Some nice combos ^_^

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Fail Arrow, i think. If the AVATAR only and SIGNATURE only have the same signatures and avatars as the COMBOS, then we can right click and copy the image adress or get it from properties.

If they're different then it;s okay.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Also: I don't think I understand sword. :( That's probably because I'm tired though.

Samus is giving me a naughty look

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I'd hit Samus.
The dirty look is a plus.  :D

Rep:
Level 96
Fail Arrow, i think. If the AVATAR only and SIGNATURE only have the same signatures and avatars as the COMBOS, then we can right click and copy the image adress or get it from properties.

If they're different then it;s okay.

...?

The point of the av and sig only sections is to provide avs and sigs without a partner piece.

Also: Thanks for the compliments guys!

<3
Rep:
Level 90
....GIVE ME YOUR RENDERSsSsSsssSSS >=O

Also I'd like to point out, you have very nice Avatars, the sigs take forever to load so I don't like them anymore =/

JK, I <33333 your work =D

~Winged

Rep:
Level 96
Thank you!

I haven't made more yet, I know, but its because I am out of ideas. Share your ideas, really!