RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Simple Script Shop

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Isn't NAM doing yours?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
My request? I still havent been PMed about it...

I'm really sorry Halestorm, I've been pretty busy lately
I have to move everything to a new comp, and I've been doing a lot that has to do with my college preparations.
I'll have it to you within the week

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Anyone got any more requests?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
On the Chaos Project website, I found his CMS - StormTronics CMS Nemesis Edition. However, due to complications, I can't use G-777's muti-equip script with it, so I ask that you can provide the script, except the CMS uses the default equip menu.

Unless, of course, you can make the two compatible, in which case, that'd be fantastic.

Please and thank you =)

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I'll see what I can do ;)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I have a request. In my game I wanted to make it so that you can "rent out" the houses you buy. For instance if you rent out house 1, you get 1 G every 20 seconds, but only when it's being rented out. If you want to move back into the house, then you don't get the 1 G every 20 seconds. Is that possible to do?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I think that that request can be easily done through common events. I'll try it out.

EDIT: I did it. It's attached as a game disk. Just extract it and look through the events on the map and the one common event. Note that just watching the menu won't increase gold. Also, it gives 10 gold every second. It's a mistake in the text.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 09:40:11 PM by mastermoo420 »

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I think that that request can be easily done through common events. I'll try it out.

EDIT: I did it. It's attached as a game disk. Just extract it and look through the events on the map and the one common event. Note that just watching the menu won't increase gold. Also, it gives 10 gold every second. It's a mistake in the text.
Oh, yeah I see. I havn't really used any common events, but I understand how they work now. Thanks.  ;D

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
On the Chaos Project website, I found his CMS - StormTronics CMS Nemesis Edition. However, due to complications, I can't use G-777's muti-equip script with it, so I ask that you can provide the script, except the CMS uses the default equip menu.

Unless, of course, you can make the two compatible, in which case, that'd be fantastic.

Please and thank you =)

I tried but... ahh... I kinda messed up, sorry >.<
I'm $hite at this >.<;
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'm really sorry but I lost RMXP and am having problems getting windows back up on my lappy
you'll have to remove me from the script shop as I don't have RMXP anymore

sorry Halestorm :tpg:

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Have you got a backup of the script(s) so I can finish them for him?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I have the backup of the inventory and the status screens (not on this lappy atm)
but I wasn't able to back up the main menu (which was almost done :tpg:)

Rep:
Level 87
can you do random battle scripts? what i mean is the player gets into a battle after taking 5 steps and then gets into another battle after takeing 13 steps (those numbers are just examples, it can be any number between 5-30)

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
You set that anyway, when you set the map name, bgm, tileset, and crap lke that
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
You set that anyway, when you set the map name, bgm, tileset, and crap lke that
no, you set i single number as how many steps it takes to get into a battle it is fixed. i want it to be random.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
The number is random anyway, it picks a random number around the number you type
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
The number is random anyway, it picks a random number around the number you type
i didnt know that, thanks

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I have the backup of the inventory and the status screens (not on this lappy atm)
but I wasn't able to back up the main menu (which was almost done :tpg:)

Could you post the inventory and status screens then?
I'll redo the menu for ya ;)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
yeah, I promise I'll upload the scripts.rxdata tonight

edit: attached in the .zip below
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 06:24:47 PM by NAMKCOR »

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Perfect :D Will start tomorrow :P
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
Just Helping.. And Getting Drunk :P
You gotta think of a team name now, cause youre working like a team :blizj:

And My Game Too When It Ever Finishes :P
Martynator and 24 Sneaky Snoopers are viewing this board.
Why don't they join then? :lol:

Rep:
Level 87
Hi I am here for another request on my game If some one would like to help that would be greatly thankfull.   and this is what I want for my menu:

This is what it should look like in the equip zone:

This is how it should look in the Main menu:

See thats the one Thing I want And if you could I will give full credit to you and put your name in my game. 

Thanks again! :blizj:

Rep:
Level 87
sorry for the double post but can some one make a script were It shows begining credits when you start the game?

See like this:

Make sure it has a call script so I Can put it in right before I telaport.

Make sure Its Not an avi file.

Make sure it scrolls the map as it show credits.

And please make it cool!

(lol)

If you do this i will put your name in my game and give full credit! ;8

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
there is a script that allows you to show a cutscene before the menu
all you'd need to do is use show/hide pictures in that cutscene.

I'll try to dredge it up for you (it just requires a bit of eventing work on your part when you get it)

Rep:
Level 87
oh ok thank you so much! :blizj: ;8