RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Simple Script Shop

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I meant the link that Caesis posted.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Would it be possible to make a CMS like that? The outer red ring is health, and ould be a separate image, and would fade from solid to transparent when you loose health, and same with the green inner ring, but for EXP, and it'd become solid when you gain more exp.
What addition graphics would I need, too? Like a colored version of each panel? (If it's possible...)

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
could you make a script so when you used a weapon enough u learn a new skill...u know like in FF7 when you used enough limit breaks u learned a new...sorta like that but with weapons....or even magic if it can be done...like use Fire 100 times and then learn Fire II Type thing...thx

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I don't think I'd be able to do either of those three scripts >_>

I'm not sure any other scripters pay any attention to this thread either... I'm beginning to think this thread was a bad idea.

If noone else replies with positive feedback, I suggest you take these elsewhere, post them outside this thread, they'd be more noticeable then.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Do you still perform scripts in this thread? If not, I mean, you could always lock it and put [Closed] in the title, or not lock it and put closed up there, etc. Idk, whatever keeps the people away from posting lol.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I do still do scripts, it's just that more than half the requests I get, I can't do.
I may as well close this, it isn't achieving anything anymore.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.