RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Simple Script Shop

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
A.S.A.P. Script Shop

Remember to give a clear explanation of what you want... this could be in the form of pictures, words, etc... just don't make it too complicated

Rune:
Can do:
  • CMSes
  • Savepoints
  • Windows
  • Basically, more or less anything like menus, status screens, equip screens etc

Will attempt:
  • Almost anything not listed below

Won't do:
  • Tiny script edits (Note: I will stil do edits, just not tiny ones
  • Things I can't do
  • Requests that don't give a big enough explanation on what you want
  • MMORPGs

NAMKCOR:
Will do:
  • Battle System Scripts
  • CMSes
  • CBDs (Custom Battle Display)

Will attempt:
  • Script Edits
  • Script Merging

Won't Do:
  • Scripts without proper description
  • Any kind of display without a mockup
  • Full CBSes
  • MMORPGs

Makers:
  • Rune
  • NAMKCOR

Once your script is complete... the maker should PM you in notification, then post it here ;)

Anything else you may need to know... just say... :D

So... request away :D
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 10:00:43 PM by Rune »
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I expect this topic becomes popular, so a sticky to you ^_^

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Thank you :D
*waits for request*
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
can you make costum item inventory systems?
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,17492.0.html
if you accept this request, thank you!

[edit]
in the topic link that i gave you, it says: 'the inventory is only for items. not weapons or armor'
but i want it to be for items, armor, and weapons, please. ;)

ps, this script is for a 1 person game. (1 hero)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 04:38:34 PM by fadark »

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I can do:
  • CMSes
  • Savepoints
  • Windows

Can't do that yet sorry... will learn more scripting soon though ;)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
  • Windows
thats what i am requesting, but i guess mine is a little more complicated. :-\

ps. did your name used to be "Rune"?

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I already PMed you with that answer, and yes, it is a bit complicated
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
How about a CMS that can display 8 or more characters in party? This has probably been requested already, but I've only found ones with a max of 6 members.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Uh, I could do that :)

Gimme a basic idea of the layout you want
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Ehh... Wait, I'll make an image. I'll edit it in this post.
[Shinami thanks, I just read that. I made a lot of pics that should cover it all  ;8 ]

Main screen

Item Screen

Skill use

Status  ;8

Ask questions, but I think this is just about it. I thought that having multiple characters in the way that when you choose who should use skills (Or whose status to look at), you could scroll through the available character (Multiple, I hope) and pick one and view skills/status. The equip menu could be the default, I liked that one. Questions?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 10:18:01 PM by Rasse »

Rep:
Level 90
Skilled Scripter, Shitty Mapper, Decent Writer.
Wow...seems Keith and Rasse beat me to it. o_0 Here's what I was going to originally post... >_>;

I'd like to suggest that you post a quick sketch done in MS Paint detailing what you want to be displayed in the menu and where you want it to be displayed. I used to take numerous CMS requests in a topic similar to this and that was one of my requirements before I'd take a CMS request. Why? Because pictures say it all and leave little to be misunderstood. On top of that, it leaves the scripter with an idea of how you want it to look which is very important because you have a better chance of getting what you requested.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
@Rasse - I'm not sure how to make scrolling menus >.<'
I could try and compact the characters into the space provided... but it'd get very compact
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 90
If the total amount of things selectable are outside of the window, the window will automatically scroll down as the player looks through the "choices" so to speak. See what I mean?

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Oh, okay...
@Rasse - Will start tomorrow ;)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
hey keith, do you mind if you get some other people taking requests here, or do you want it to be exclusively you?

cuz, I can do CMS-es kinda and do need some extra scripting practice, so I could try and help you.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Yeah that's fine :)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
alright cool, then I'll get the next one
(hopefully)

thanks. ;D

Rep:
Level 90
Although I doubt this will happen...if something comes in that neither of you can pull off, I'll give it a shot. Menus only though.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
@fadark:
- you can select the item on the grid to use it, throw it away, and move it.
- in the script, people can easly edit the script to choose what items, take up how many boxes (max = 10x5). in this format or similar:
The interaction you require is not simple and one must build a model as well.
This is far beyond the scope of a window. (Unless you make the stupid decision of including everything in one window class -_-)
Maybe Shinami could pull it off ^_^

@Keith:
Window_Selectable can help you, though it's probably just 1 or a couple of characters displayed. The or those characters displayed will be changed when you press a button like left/right arrow or button L/R.
I suggest you ask further into how exactly Rasse wants it if you are unsure ^_^

@NAMKCOR:
You can play around with this exercise until an actual request comes ;)
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13193.0.html

@Shinami:
You could try the CIS fadark requested. I know it's more than a menu, but I think you could pull it off ^_^

couldn't resist making this post  :-[

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
@Keith:
Window_Selectable can help you, though it's probably just 1 or a couple of characters displayed. The or those characters displayed will be changed when you press a button like left/right arrow or button L/R.
I suggest you ask further into how exactly Rasse wants it if you are unsure ^_^

Actually, as long as it shows 8 or more characters, I don't care. It's just important that it shows more than 4 'cause I'm making a Tactical Battle game  ;8

Rep:
Level 90
@Shinami:
You could try the CIS fadark requested. I know it's more than a menu, but I think you could pull it off ^_^
Menus only. I'm practically taken by the card system I'm working on. It's nearing the beta test phase! @_@

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
@NAMKCOR:
You can play around with this exercise until an actual request comes ;)
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13193.0.html

yeah, I'll take a shot at that, and if I can get it to work, mebe I'll use it for the custom menu of mygame ;D
the movement'll be rather tricky though.
I'll get it.

Rep:
Level 88
I have a CMS request. Ill make a couple mockups :)

Also, its a 2-player script. Im thinking its easier than Rasse's request.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
If NAMKCOR wants to give that a go then that's good ;)
I've got my hands full with Rasse's request

Item Screen

Skill use

Aren't the item and skill menus like that anyway? O_o
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 88
Here are the Mock ups. They need to be compatable with a couple scripts tho.

MENU-
Spoiler for:

The W,S,H,BA,A,A means Weapon,Shield,Helmet,BodyArmour,Accessory, Accessory. You will know why theres two Accessorys if you check the first script at the bottom.

STATUS-
Spoiler for:

Its rather self explanatory. Instead of 'Name Of Player' its the name of the selected player. The other box is obvious.

ITEMS-
Spoiler for:

I think its self-explanatory. It can be done with editing the original item place script I think. Below where it says 'Description Area' is the description of the highlighted item. Where price is, is the amount the item is worth and where amount is the amount you have of it is put. And the other box is pretty self explanatory.

Here is the only 2 scripts which you need to make it compatable with-
Script Link 1 - http://www.hbgames.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8883 It must have the power to read this script :)

Script Link 2 - http://www.hbgames.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18933The Skill one.