RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a resident evil obsessed 12 year old

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
First, how did Ada survive from Resident Evil 2?
Spoiler for:
And second, does Ada really send the sample to Wesker, because I heard she sends it to some S Corporation or something

Rep:
Level 87
First, how did Ada survive from Resident Evil 2?
Spoiler for:
And second, does Ada really send the sample to Wesker, because I heard she sends it to some S Corporation or something

Hi guys im back from vacation

Ok 1-people say that wesker saves her and thats how she ends up working for him.This idea is also suported on my resident evil family tree
2-No,She double crosses wesker but noone knows what happens to the sample

Any more questions?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
does rapidly tapping a really let you do badass stuff ?_?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I have the ultimate RE plot that blows your ideas OUT OF THE WATER DAMNIT. (I haven't 1-Up'd anyone all day.)

Resident Evil:
1988 - The Spencer Mansion created.
1990 - The two Umbrella HQ In Europe are created.
1993 - The T Virus is developed.
Albert Wesker and William Birkin are credited on creating the virus.
1994 - Tests begin on workers in the Spencer Mansion.
1995 - Tests begin on the NEMISIS project.
1996 - Two twins are created, the Ashfords. Tests immediantly begin.
1997 - The first test on Lisa has gone missing. Everyone in Spencer Mansion is now dead. Albert Wesker has also gone missing. William Birkin has created variations of the T-Virus, such as the Veronica, T-V and G Viruses.
1998 - William Birkin is killed by the U.B.C.S, as an accident. He injects himself with the G-Virus. He kills the remaining U.B.C.S agents, dropping the virus on the ground. Rats infest the city within months. William Birkin is locked in the sewers. During April, the S.T.A.R.S Bravo team goes to find an ex-convict. They go missing. Alpha goes to the forest in search of them. Wesker is killed infront of Chris, Barry and Jill. 4 of the members come back alive, Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield and Barry of Alpha are found, along with Rebbeca Chambers of Bravo. Chris retires, Jill continues work at the Racoon Police Department. Barry works on his own. The city quickly breaks out into chaos. Leon Scott Kennedy arrives to work in the middle of the chaos. During the same time, Jill is fighting the newly released NEMISIS project. Leon finds Chris's sister, Clair, trying to find Chris. They also find William Birkins daughter, Sherry. She is carrying a sample of the G Virus. Ada Wong is a woman trying to find her husband, but is actually a spy working for Albert Wesker. She is presumed dead. All the samples of the other viruses dissapear during the chaos. William Birkin is killed again. NEMISIS is killed. Jill Valentine and Carlos leave the city. Leon, Sherry and Clair leave as well. The city is the target of a missle strike, obliterating the city and the Virus Outbreak.
200(?) - Clair Redfield goes to Umbrella Europe HQ, to find Chris. She sucsessfully destroys the last two remaing HQ, the second one was hidden in Antartica. Wesker has been located, presumed dead. He is again revealed that he was working for Umbrella. Chris and Clair leave.
2004 - Leon Scott Kennedy has been working for the government since the incident. He arrives in europe to find the presidents daughter, who has been kidnapped. The plot is non-cannon to the series, but Umbrella is mentioned. Albert Wesker is proved alive once more, planning on rebuilding Umbrella. Ada Wong has a sample of the T-Virus and of the Las Plagas, a parasite.

S.T.A.R.S. was first organized in New York, the name being Special Tactics and Rescue Squad. During about 1995, it was taken to Racoon City, a mini-city on the edge of Nevada. The group was formed under supervision of the mayor, just as Umbrella was taking power. The group was spearheaded by Albert Wesker, a spy who was actually working for a corporation called Umbrella, whitch on the outside is a pharmesutical company. They have developed a virus that kills and reanimates a human corpse, for biological warfare. They were planning on holding ransom on the United States Government after they develop more strains of the virus. The head developers, William Birkin and Albert Wesker, develop the virus. Albert Wesker becomes caught up in working with the R.P.D and S.T.A.R.S, and tells William to develop the viruses. Meanwhile, the S.T.A.R.S. Bravo team is sent to investigate an convicts escape. They get caught up chasing the convict, and only Rebbeca Chambers is left alive and healthy. She befriends the convict, helping him escape. Billy Coen, the convict, has an unknown location as of now, presumed dead by the R.P.D. Rebbeca makes her way to a nearby mansion, where the Alpha team goes to search for Bravo the next day. The team dwindles away, until Barry, Jill, Chris and Wesker are left. Wesker leaves them for dead, and injects himself with the T-Virus, being one of the extremly rare people to be able to use the virus to become super-human. Jill and Chris find Rebbeca, and they soon learn that the mansion they are in is the Spencer Mansion. It is one of the many Umbrella Headquarters, and all the previous workers had died due to the T-Virus. They have all become "Zombies," now the reanimated dead. They fight for their life, learning that Wesker was working for Umbrella. Wesker is killed.

Jill, Barry, Rebbeca and Chris escape via helicopter after destroying the mansion. Chris leaves S.T.A.R.S, Rebbeca quits, Jill works with the R.P.D after S.T.A.R.S disbanded and Barry went his own way. William Birkin has been ordered to be killed, and he injects himself with the Virus afterwords. The U.B.C.S, or Umbrella Biological Combat Squad kills him and takes the virus for Wesker, so the process of terrorism can begin. Birkin mutates and kills them all, the virus dropping on the concrete, infecting rats. They spread the virus through Racoon City. William Birkin is unable to leave the sewers. The virus soon outbreaks, with Wesker leaving for the secret Antartica base. Leon Scott Kennedy soon arrives, seeing the city in chaos. At this time, the virus dissapears in the chaos. He finds Clair Redfield, Chris's sister. She is looking for Chris in Racoon City. Wesker soon realises that Sherry, Williams daughter, is stuck in the city carrying a sample of the G-Virus in her locket. He sends the NEMISIS to go capture it, but Jill Valentine gets in the way, and kills it. Leon and Clair find a woman named Ada Wong. She is a spy sent by Wesker to gather the virus sample from Sherry and another sample that is in the City, one of the last ones. Ada Wong falls over the rail of a dark pit, with the sample. She is killed. William Birkins mutation finds Sherry first underneath the R.P.D. and breaks the virus sample. Leon kills him, and they escape. Jill is saved by Barry, and leaves, just as the city is the target of a nuclear missle strike.
William Birkin is dead. Albert Wesker is presumed dead. Ada Wong is presumed dead.

Umbrella dissapears.

Clair continues her search for Chris into Europe. She is captured. She arrives at Rockfort Island. She proceeds to destroy the island, then going to a secret Antartica base, unknowing that Chris is following her. She sees that Wesker is alive, but kills him. She and Chris meet up and leave, finally together.

During RE4, Umbrella is mentioned by Krauser. Ada Wong is alive and now has a sample of all the original viral strains. Wesker is also alive, and it is now positive he can almost never die. He is reinstating Umbrella again.

BAM! That was just really me having nothing to do. D:
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
I know I'm a hypocryte when I say this, but aren't you a bit young to play Resi?
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Me?

ME?!

Aren't you a bit young to play quake?

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
Me?

ME?!

Aren't you a bit young to play quake?

No, not you
The person who started this topic
a resi obsessed 12 yr old XD
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
He knows nothing about Resi.  He didn't know of Tofu, for fucks sake.

Rep:
Level 98
Tall squaking hunk of tofu holding a knife, best thing ever.