RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a resident evil obsessed 12 year old

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
isnt god supposed to be merciful ???   Also is there any chance that the new RE game on the wii willnot be a first person shooter?

Also how the hell did wesker come back in resi 4.

Rep:
Level 87
the next resident evil aparently will feature chris trying to get the las plagas virus before wesker gets it but thats not been confirmed and nobody knows they havent told us some say that wesker is a tyrant but probrably not

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I feel compelled to take over this topic, I am, was, and have been an obsessed resident evil fan.  Fourteen years old, and if he doesn't know about tofu, then he knows nothing.

Rep:
Level 87
I feel compelled to take over this topic, I am, was, and have been an obsessed resident evil fan.  Fourteen years old, and if he doesn't know about tofu, then he knows nothing.

well you sir are rude Start your own thread but leave this one alone....

MY GOD NO OFFENCE BUT IS THIS COMUNITY GETTING RUDER BY THE DAY???

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
What's the so special secret in RE 4 (What the villagers are)? I sort of played RE 2 and a little of RE 1...

Rep:
Level 87
well if you want to but its a spoiler

It turns out that the las plagas virus (which is infecting the vilagers) Has been injected into ashley (the presidents daughter) and that saddler (the leader of the iluminados) did it and plans to either let them both die on the island or let them escape back home to cause hell on washington so leon cures ashley and himself he gets the sample of the virus and then ADA (the bitch in the red dress) steals the sample and gives it to wesker

It demands a sequal

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Hmmm...
But who developed the virus? Or was it just some unknown thing...?

I want to get it for the Wii....I heard it's the best version.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Are they ever going to make a third Resident Evil live-action movie?

edit: And where does Alice, the main character in the movies, factor in to the videogame storyline? Or are the movies an "alternate reality" kind of thing?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 01:38:20 AM by Arlen »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Are they ever going to make a third Resident Evil live-action movie?

edit: And where does Alice, the main character in the movies, factor in to the videogame storyline? Or are the movies an "alternate reality" kind of thing?

Third live action movie aka, crappy movie: Resident Evil: Extinction

And Alice as one of the main in I think the second game. My cousin explained it all to me.

Rep:
Level 96
No, she's definitely not the main character in Resident Evil 2...

RE0: Never played it. :x
RE1: Chris and ... I don't remember. Jill, I think. Not Alice, though.
RE2: Leon, Ada, and Claire.
RE3: Jill, again.
RE4: Leon and Ada, again.

Unless ... what was that little girl's name in RE2?

edit: SHERRY! It was Sherry.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Alice does not exist in the games. The entire first movie did not, if I recall correctly, feature anyone from the games. I wouldn't really say Ada was a main character in any of them, she was never playable. Both Barry and Wesker were more present in the first one then she was in the fourth.

RE0 was Rebecca and Billy.

I though RE3 was Chris and Claire, but I might be wrong. I've never played it.

Rep:
Level 96
RE3 was Jill, Chris and Claire was Code Veronica. But you're right, Alice is nowhere to be found in any of the existing games in the series. :\

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Sorry, I mistook her for Jill.

But the first movie as loosely based on RE1 I thought...and the second movie loosely based on RE3, yet non on the third movie.

Rep:
Level 96
Yeah, the creature in the second movie is CLEARLY Nemesis from the third game. :\

Plus Jill's in the second movie. :\

Alternate realities kinda suck. I'd much rather everything just tie together in one really complex storyline. :\

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, the creature in the second movie is CLEARLY Nemesis from the third game. :\

Plus Jill's in the second movie. :\

Alternate realities kinda suck. I'd much rather everything just tie together in one really complex storyline. :\
[/quote

Yes pretty much...I so really wanted to play RE4. I might pick it up for Wii.
And they're making RE5, but that's really old news. With Chris I believe.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
It's technically not an alternate reality. It's the same world/reality, just covering different people. From the second movie, you saw that Jill had been in the mansion incident, and so we could roughly say the timeline was:

This block is around the same time:

RE:0 (game) Mansion (Rebecca, Billy)
RE:1 (game) Mansion (Chris, Jill)
RE1 (movie)  Assumedly, another testing facility (Alice)

then:

RE:2 (game) Escape from Raccoon City (Leon, Claire)
RE:2 (movie) Escape from Raccoon City (Jill, Alice, Carlos)

and of course, then all the other games, as the third movie hasn't come out yet. I heard Leon will be in it.

It's technically continuous, just not intertwined.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
It's technically not an alternate reality. It's the same world/reality, just covering different people. From the second movie, you saw that Jill had been in the mansion incident, and so we could roughly say the timeline was:

This block is around the same time:

RE:0 (game) Mansion (Rebecca, Billy)
RE:1 (game) Mansion (Chris, Jill)
RE1 (movie)  Assumedly, another testing facility (Alice)

then:

RE:2 (game) Escape from Raccoon City (Leon, Claire)
RE:2 (movie) Escape from Raccoon City (Jill, Alice, Carlos)

and of course, then all the other games, as the third movie hasn't come out yet. I heard Leon will be in it.

It's technically continuous, just not intertwined.

I don't think Leon will be in it, because he died in RE2 (movie).

They made a stupid (campcom) news paper joke thingy that said that Leon died.
I may be wrong.

Rep:
Level 97
Sorry, not 3, but 4. I read somewhere that Jensen Ackles was to play him in Resident Evil 4. http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_9957.html

I also heard though, that RE 3 may be the last. Which would be totally lame, because nobody cool has shown up yet (a.k.a Leon or Chris or Wesker or Ada)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Awesome.

I like Leon.

EDIT: It's Billy in RE5. Not Chris.

And also, Afterlife is another title for RE:Extinction.
Afterlife was just a codename I think.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 05:45:52 AM by SirJackRex »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'm sorry. This just has to be said...

ADA WONG HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Rep:
Level 96

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I don't get it.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't like all of the movies bad?

Rep:
Level 96
They weren't shawshank or anything, but I thought they were very good for movies based off of a videogame.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I never saw Shawshank Redemption.
My sister did and my brother did...

But I thought RE2 was fun! Real fun!

Rep:
Level 87
=] MY INTERNETS WORKING NOW

stop hijacking my thread

resident evil:extinction and the movies are pretty much a diferent story (spart from apockalypse that was nemesis)