RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a resident evil obsessed 12 year old

Rep:
Level 87
yep ask me anything about resident evil and i will try to answer

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Put all of the resident evil games in chronological order, and list characters that appear or are mentioned in more than one of the games. plz?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
What was the deal with playing as a chunk of tofu in RE2? Was it some type of inside joke, or just a clever and silly extra?

Rep:
Level 87
What was the deal with playing as a chunk of tofu in RE2? Was it some type of inside joke, or just a clever and silly extra?

lol im not that stupid

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Quoted from Gamefaqs:

Unlock TOFU

The EASIEST way to unlock TOFU is to beat Leon A, Claire B, Leon A again, Claire B again, Leon A again and then Claire be again to unlock TOFU. All those games must be on Normal, not Easy or Arrange.

There is a harder way.

The HARDEST way to unlock TOFU is to beat Claire A, Leon B, Claire A again, Leon B again, Claire A again and then Leon B again to unlock TOFU. All those games must be on Normal, not Easy or Arrange.

I've done it before, too, so I know it works.

SIR, YOU ARE UNQUALIFIED TO OWN THIS TOPIC. PLEASE HAVE YOUR RESIGNATION ON MY DESK BY 3PM.

Here's a pic in case you still don't believe me:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
*sigh*

I miss old videogames where environments were actually just pictures and the only 3d thing about it was the characters and the effects. :\

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 87
Quoted from Gamefaqs:

Unlock TOFU

The EASIEST way to unlock TOFU is to beat Leon A, Claire B, Leon A again, Claire B again, Leon A again and then Claire be again to unlock TOFU. All those games must be on Normal, not Easy or Arrange.

There is a harder way.

The HARDEST way to unlock TOFU is to beat Claire A, Leon B, Claire A again, Leon B again, Claire A again and then Leon B again to unlock TOFU. All those games must be on Normal, not Easy or Arrange.

I've done it before, too, so I know it works.

SIR, YOU ARE UNQUALIFIED TO OWN THIS TOPIC. PLEASE HAVE YOUR RESIGNATION ON MY DESK BY 3PM.

Here's a pic in case you still don't believe me:

hmm thats odd ive those but thats never happened it must be a diferent version are on the pal versioN?

Rep:
Level 94
*sigh*

I miss old videogames where environments were actually just pictures and the only 3d thing about it was the characters and the effects. :\

Thats why I hug my PSX emulator every day. Or at least I would if it was a tangible object. Personally, I think we need more sprite based games. Not to get off topic, but the Four Swords Adventures for GC was awesome how it combined sprites with cutting edge particle effects and vector graphics.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Oh, those good ol' RE2 times. Did anyone ever really make it with poor old tofu?

Anyway, what's the difference between RE:Directors cut and RE1? I never got it. Or are they the same game?
:taco: :taco: :taco:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
*sigh*

Did you know that Din's Fire, the 3-D looking fire effect in LoZ:OoT, was actually a 2 dimensional object or w/e? :o

Also, what is the story of RE?

Rep:
Level 94
The Director's Cut is exactly what it says it is: A Director's Cut. It basically adds some stuff back in that was taken out of  the original release, and polishes the rest up a bit.

Rep:
Level 87
Oh, those good ol' RE2 times. Did anyone ever really make it with poor old tofu?

Anyway, what's the difference between RE:Directors cut and RE1? I never got it. Or are they the same game?

hmm how do i explain it well

the jill run is slightly altered its slightly longer and the handgun is stronger

and the chris run is the same apart from his knife looks a bit diferent

the graphics are slightly better
and alot of the glitches have been done with

i know its not much but still

Rep:
Level 87
*sigh*

Did you know that Din's Fire, the 3-D looking fire effect in LoZ:OoT, was actually a 2 dimensional object or w/e? :o

Also, what is the story of RE?

THE STORY

A series of murders have happened on the outskirts of racoon city.A special unit S.T.A.R.S "barry,jill,wesker,chris and frost" are sent out to investigate the muders.When investigating the woods a member of stars gets eaten by zombie dogs known as cerberus.Under attack by the cerberus they flee to a mansion where things happen and a member is pecked to death by crows =/ anyway.They find out that those zombies were prototype bio weapons from the pharmisutical enterprise "umbrella". Meanwhile wesker (one of the stars members) has been conducting some experiments of his own and creates "the tyrant" a bio weapon that breaks out its tank and kills wesker and killed by chris. They escape by a helicopter thinking the nightmare is over but,The virus broke out into racoon city the T-VIRUS the virus used to create the zombies has been destoryed but something worse was also made "THE G-VIRUS" has been exposed into racoon city.Its creator william burkin has been infected for the worse while his daughter "sherry" is runign about racoon city before geting rescued by clair redfield "chris' sister" while leon kennedy is alos fighting for survival on his first day in the rpd "racoon city police department" where he meets ada wong "the bitch in the red dress" who subposevly "dies".They kill william burkin and escape the terror is over...FOR THEM.
 Jill from the mansion incedent has arrived in racoon city where she and other stars members are being hunted down by the unmbrells bio-weopon "nemesis" who kills stars members.Jill kills nemesis and escapes racoon city just before the president "sterolises" (blows the hell out of) racoon city (the inspiration for george bush?).

Those are the first 3 core resident evil titles and the only to truely stick to the storyline

Rep:
Level 94
Lol, George Bush. I think good ol' George Walker Texas Ranger would rather draw out the invasion of Raccoon City for 6 years rather than just blow it up.

Rep:
Level 87
thats what happens at the end of nemesis

Rep:
Level 94
lol, I know. I was just joshin'.

Rep:
Level 87
lol, I know. I was just joshin'.

ok lol any more questions?

Rep:
Level 87
Ontamarama FTW! :D
who was nemesis before he was turned into nemesis?..sorry is my question oesn't make much sense

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Topic: Ask a resident evil obsessed 12 year old

Did you know you're supposed to be 13 or older to become a member?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Minus Nightwolf. Also, maybe a typo? :P

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I was just giving him a hard time anyways.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Bad topic, under-aged... BANBANBANBANBANBAN

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Two questions:

@sycosis: Are you really 12?
@anyone who really knows: Is he really banned?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Bad topic, under-aged... BANBANBANBANBANBAN

LOL LOL LOL LOL

but those old RE games, aaah, the good old days where video games were classic.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
no im not banned and theres a thread with an eleven year old so dont give me a hard time GOD!!!