RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Red Dust: Free space explorer's - The game (work in progres)

Rep: +0/-0Level 89

Red dust: Free space explorer's. It is a name of my future and first rpg game created with RPGmaker XP. Whole game is in open space. When u land on planet you can only visit shops, quest places etc.
All quest's are placed in spaces (bounty hounts, trade, killing space monsters etc.). Game is in early phase of development (Tiles, monsters, animations.). First test map is ready. Music is ready too.
The game in my head is big, serve long time to play.
The Red Dust is mix of lots games new and lots of old games, various movies, books. For short of time i will put on the net first screen shoots, and demo.

Porky (tihi)