RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[request] Battle system script

Rep:
Level 87
I very badly need a pokemon type battle system script ive looked everywhere but i cant find them I look for starter kits but none of them are finished please if someone could give me a script for battle system or atleast a starter kit with the script ;D
You think so?

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
This should be in the SCRIPTS section, not resources.

Edit: 

Now that it's in the right place, I'll answer your question.

I've seen people requesting a pokemon battle system script for a while, theres only one to my knowledge that's even close to being completed.  I could be wrong, but the one I know of is on hbgames.org,and I believe it's by Grenn. 
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 11:10:50 PM by Jalkson »

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Ola! :mex:
 Welcome to Kira's way to make a Pokemon game~

Intro
There is a Pokemon starter kit in hbgames.org, but it sucks. I recently found this way of making Pokemon games.
Sadly (Maybe also good...) this way doesn't use RPG Maker XP. Instead we are going to use AdvanceMap.
And also one good thing is, your Pokemon game will be a GBA ROM. Which means if you got the empty catridge and the other stuff....YOU CAN SELL YOUR GAME!!!

Advance Map
Before getting started you need the most important thing in making Pokemon games, Advance Map.
You can download it at here.
Basically Advance Map is : "When using advance map, you can change what you bump into and what you can walk on and all that. you can also create wild pokemons in towns and city. This includes changing where certain pokemons appear at a certain or destinated level and also changing sprites and all. Adding map also."
This program is somewhat like a game editor. But before you can use this, you need a Pokemon ROM.
Read on to get this Pokemon rom.

Pokemon ROM
Advance Map needs a Pokemon ROM before you start making Pokemon games. Advance Map supports Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen. to get these ROMs, go to http://gba-rom-news.org/ and on the top left there is a "search for" click there and type 'Pokemon'.
Then a list of Pokemon ROMs will appear. Click on the desired ROM for editing and in the new page you will see below the right picture will be "DL1, DL2 and so on" click on one of them and start downloading.

After Downloading
After all that, run Advance Map, click File then click load ROM. Click the downloaded ROM (has to be extracted)
And you'll know what to do.
Dude do you break dance?