RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a geek!

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Lord of MSCF
What would the perfect fuel contain?
What is a isomer?
Why is a diamond the hardest substance on earth?
Easy one - what colour is bromine vapour?

Wisdom is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, knowledge is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Currently working on:
Mini-Mini Golf

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
What is perfect fuel?
What does isomer contain?
What makes diamond the hardest substance on earth?
Hard one - What color isn't bromine vapor?
;D
I really want to know the answer to why the first one is called "perfect fuel," though.

Lord of MSCF
What is perfect fuel?
What does isomer contain?
What makes diamond the hardest substance on earth?
Hard one - What color isn't bromine vapor?
;D
I really want to know the answer to why the first one is called "perfect fuel," though.
The perfect fuel one is the only one at AS level, all the others are GCSE stuff.

Wisdom is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, knowledge is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Currently working on:
Mini-Mini Golf

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
What is AS and GCSE?

AS = Advanced Sh**
GCSE = Good, crazy, super, engine-stuff? ;D

Lord of MSCF
What is AS and GCSE?

AS = Advanced Sh**
GCSE = Good, crazy, super, engine-stuff? ;D
AS is your first year of the two last years, before you got off to uni or wherever. That's mostly for 16+yr olds. GCSE, is basically when your 15-16. I'm not sure what AS + GCSE actually stand for, as I can't be arsed.

Currently working on:
Mini-Mini Golf

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
... if im just gonna be answering questions that you lareayd know the answer too then :(

Rep:
Level 89
how do you make a bomb out of toiletpaper, sticks and ham? since you said you could

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
ferment the ham into alcohol, coat paper in the alcohol light the stick and poke paper.

would do much eploding but would be quite flamable

Rep:
Level 89
ham turns into alcohol?

but in a way you cant use a flame or anything to light the paper, is you could find something else then cool.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
this really is simple science :(. alcohol is fermented anything.

vodka is potatoes
cider is apples
beer is barley and hops
wine is grapes

using simple survival methods two sticks can make fire