RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
HELP ME I NEED A SHIELD IMAGE FOR MY GAME

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Hello im making a game and its already quite good. I have alot off scripts added to it and one of them is a visual equip. I made alot off armours but i still need 1 a shield animation because i have abs it needs to be an animation but i cant find it on the internet and everything i make looked like shit. Is there anybody who could help me with that please post it in here a 1000 thx already  ;D
Check my games and scripts and rate them please. I am always in for comments if you have idees let me know. PS the site i mentioned isnt finished at all but it might still be fun to chack it out.