RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Blizzard's scripts gone? (Not really)

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
why will he do this? hes mad good....
sometimes my GirlFriend may play with my acccount

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
He's no longer among the RMRKing. He left because of some reason that I forgot. I guess he just doesn't want us to use them? XP

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Awesome, he actually took my advice and did it :P

We all know I was the first person to remove his scripts though XD

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Why did ya tell him to remove his scripts....?

And I think he left because he got in a few fights with DS.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
He had a reason to.

If you want to see his latest scripts, check out his site.

Rep:
Level 91
I'm not the biggest fan of the forum, I suggested he take his scripts off the site a long time ago, when I had left the forum. He had plenty of reasons for leaving, which I agree with.

But anyways, http://z3.invisionfree.com/ChaosProject has all of Blizzard's scripts, so go there if anyone needs them.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Hmm...I never bothered to join Chaos. Is it good?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I did not tell him to remove his scripts.
I just noticed he had removed his scripts.
As the scripts were missing and not really prone to come up again I removed them from the database. (Blizz edited the topics the 17th of May)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Ahh, I get it, he edited them and removed the script itslef from the post...he must really hate rmrk!  :=:

So then you just deleted the posts them selves, because there were no longer any scripts in them. Gotcha.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
It's not RMRK he hates.

Quote from: Irock
He had a reason to.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I think the amount of guests joining will now drop once they have noticed Blizzard's scripts are no longer here....but then again, those who don't read the download able manual will still post more topics here =/

~Winged

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
It's not RMRK he hates.

Quote from: Irock
He had a reason to. (to hate rmrk.net?)

I think he does have a reason to hate rmrk.net, I wont say anything.
HOLY SHIT

I think the amount of guests joining will now drop once they have noticed Blizzard's scripts are no longer here....but then again, those who don't read the download able manual will still post more topics here =/

~Winged

No, I think not, there were like seven joins today.

EDIT:
And is Chaos worth joining?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
It'll take sometime for the joining to SLOW down.

Chaos is a bit slow but it's for some pretty neat stuff ^_^

~Winged

Rep:
Level 91

Please, we all know someone on the forums (probably one of the mods or Silverline) pushed Blizzard over the edge, he told me he had no intentions of removing his scripts. Someone must have made him change his mind.

But anyways, if you want his scripts, join ChaosProject, I believe it's the only place you'll find them now.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Nouman, you're a mod at chaos. hy does it suck? Oh, wait, for ne members.

But did he make it so guests can't view his scripts?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
the site's pretty cool
it's the only other RMXP site I visit.

it's also the only other site i'm gonna be posting my scripts at ;D

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Nouman, you're a mod at chaos. hy does it suck? Oh, wait, for ne members.

But did he make it so guests can't view his scripts?

?_?
you act like I hate rmrk or something LOL NO....geezee I thought you would know by now...and yes im a mod at Chaos SO WHAT??
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Oh, it wasn't supposed to come out like that.

I meant, you were a mod.
Then I remembered that it sucks for new members that join here if they wanted Blizz's scripts.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
not if they just follow the link to chaosproject ;D

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 102
Chaos project doesn't suck, and you could have asked anyone if it sucks, instead of directing it to a moderator of his forums.

Rep:
Level 88
I hate to hate things.
Blizzard helped me a lot with my Battle script... i was wondering why i never saw him again around here...
 Well, looks like a need to drop by Chaos Forums once in a while now  ;D
I need some real WORKING AVI script in RMXP!
3D ANIMATIONS:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Ericmor
3D and 2D anime ART:
http://ericmor.deviantart.com/gallery/

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Chaos project doesn't suck, and you could have asked anyone if it sucks, instead of directing it to a moderator of his forums.

^,'

I wasn't saying that chaos sucked, I said that for ne members who join here for blizzs scripts can't get them, that's all.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

Please, we all know someone on the forums (probably one of the mods or Silverline) pushed Blizzard over the edge, he told me he had no intentions of removing his scripts. Someone must have made him change his mind.

But anyways, if you want his scripts, join ChaosProject, I believe it's the only place you'll find them now.

Hi :), please see this thread: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,17101.0/all.html
bringing sexy back