RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Demon Fury - New Look Thread!

Rep:
Level 88
Menu & Battle System Guru
Pretty decent man. The menu system is nice, although I would suggest using Blizzard's Soul Rage/Limit system rather than Trickster's laggy IP System. I like the idea of a picture/still-frame styled game, but a lot of things tend to clash (enemies with backgrounds, characters with backgrounds, etc.). But none the less I was impressed and that's hard to do.

Rep:
Level 87
Joyness...!
The menu transition has been fixed in version 1.3, which you can download from the top post.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
tnx try it later

Rep:
Level 87
Joyness...!
Check out the video trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgL9M4IGfFo

It's looking pretty sweet

pokeball QigOffline
Rep:
Level 87
The trailer looks awesome...
Working on world of sorrow again.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Looks good. The walking animation looks a little choppy though, but otherwise it looks neat.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
rofl

I have intelligence !!!
I have strong!
I have strike you hurt!

hahaha wow you have your own video trailer now :D i realy like playing this game it keeps me lol wonder why keep up the good work guys, this is far by the most original game i have ever played out there.

Rep:
Level 87
Joyness...!
Thanks Dollmage! Glad you finally got it working ;)

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Thanks Dollmage! Glad you finally got it working ;)

a big gratz on you guys ^_^

this make's me wanna post up the game, but ill wait till fomar has finish doing the script combination i have asked him

Rep:
Level 87
ohheythar :O
I love the real backgrounds and the real characters, it's something very original!

Rep:
Level 87
Joyness...!
Thanks Robintje!

Rep:
Level 87
Joyness...!
Check out the first post for all new character information and screenshots!

Rep:
Level 87
Joyness...!
Just a bump to generate some more interest! The game is still going strong! I've recently enhanced the look of the HP and SP bars, and I've created a snazzy new opening sequence. Look out for a new upload soon!

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
Maybe you should post soe visual material, keeps people interested.

The new generation will go to the distance... Will the distance between us smallen?

Rep:
Level 91
Looks original indeed! Good job!