RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Temporary Display Name Change plz.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
So, from today onwards I am starting to be different villains, (venom, mojo, a pirate who could be good but has a bad image and all) so i would like my name changed to 'Bad Boy' cuz the forum is now going to see my bad side.

Edit: Also, can it be 'bad boy' instead of capitals.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 04:40:49 AM by nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Err, sorry but can i take my request back. bad boy is good and all but there's something missing. Sorry for the inconvience, 'nightwolf' will remain till the end.
Arlen is hot.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
LOL, in 3 hours you decided you didnt like it. I have to agree with your second post, you not being NightWolf could have been the end of the world!!!

Hopefully Silver sees this soon XD, for the time being... "bad boy"s whattcha gonna, whattcha gonna dooo!
Sig by MacGravel

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I knooooooooooooow, it's not as fun as i thought.
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol sorry once again and lol thanks.
lol.
Arlen is hot.