RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a God

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
No, like when I have a cut, I lick it. It cleans it and I eats it. Rare meat blood is eh. My blood, only.

You're a sick puppy!  :)

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Upon recieving a wound one should immediatly disifect it, then cover it with a sterile substance(gauze, probably) which should then be thoroughly secured! Licking wounds is unhealthy.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Upon recieving a wound one should immediatly disifect it, then cover it with a sterile substance(gauze, probably) which should then be thoroughly secured! Licking wounds is unhealthy.
Uh oh. But it wasn't even a serious wound.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Uh oh. But it wasn't even a serious wound.

Doesn't matter, the slightest wound can get infected....and your tongue is the last place it should touch, either you can get an infection or germs from what ever cut you, or something in your blood in your mouth. Or, you could get something from your mouth in your wound...