RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] My stuff.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Well everyone else is putting random things like swirls... and other things. So I decided to put up my crap stuff.

If I can get my printer to work I will be putting up my drawings I did.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:13:02 PM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

<3
Rep:
Level 90
OMG! JENVOA WILL KEIILL US ALL >=OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Awesome =D

P.S Final Fantasy VII =P

~Winhed

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Heck, i'm sure i posted here. Must've gotten deleted.

Awesome work, the meteor looks cool (as in detailed) and its tail looks nice aswell.
lol aswell.

Good job, 8/10
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
You WILL Caramelldansen!
This is a very nice picture.
I like the blurred style of the imagery.
If I was to improve it, I would remove a little of the blur on Earth - it seems a bit too distorted for me.
And pay more attention to backgrounds - add varying sizes/colours/brightness of stars, etc.
Maybe a distant shooting star.
Otherwise, fantastic!
Keep it up!

FIRIN MAH LAZARR!! since 1994.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Cool. Looks good. Reminds me of Lavos from CT/CC in whom is about to crash into Earth and kill us all =\

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
P.S Final Fantasy VII =P
~Winhed
You spelled "Winged" wrong and we should know about FFVII and Seph's meteor... It's a famous game! :D

Nice art. I could probably never draw like that. XD

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Meh, I'll leave it so all of you can make fun of me =/

~Winged