RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Irock's Resource Pack (2,897 files)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Irock's XP Resource Pack
There are currently 2,897 files in this pack!

I posted this at ChaosProject, and I don't know why I never posted it here. This resource pack has tons of resources for you to use in your game. It includes tons of sound files, and tons of graphics.

Credits
Nouman - For gathering a huge amount of resources.
Blizzard - For his game's resources.
Me - For gathering resources and putting it together.

Download
It's a pretty big download. It'll take a few minutes on cable. :o
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D0PDYG3G
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:50:51 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
You do rock! I DL'ed it off of chaosproject though.

Rep:
Level 87
wow this-this is good!
give me your stuff,yu not going to need them where your going....Disney land!!!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Thanks allot.

I hope you guys can get some use out of it.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
It's a pretty big file, I'm donwloading it now. Sounds like it is really good, though.

Rep:
Level 102
Yeah it's big, but you don't have to hunt for many resources.

Rep:
Level 87
I eat babies :o
So when we want to credit someone for this when we finish our game, who do we give the credit to? Blizzard, Nouman and Irock?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
no. The one problem about this pack is credits. but forsure no credits to irock and me (nouman) if you notice which are blizzards then credit him for them/.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
RIP w-hat the fork
Are there any fish icons?
I want fish Icons!
:D
Huge sig is huuuuge.

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
Are there any fish icons?
I want fish Icons!
:D
You should check out Hungry Mouse's fishing script (the second one) and download those resources- There'll be everything from carps and salmons to whales and sharks! And there are icons for fishing poles, lines, reels, lines, and bait! I'll try to get a link...
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Rep:
Level 86
Umm... sorry for posting after the topic has not been posted on for 60 days... but can anyone make a mirror for this?
Upload it on www.mediafire.com

Rep:
Level 102
Sure, one minute.

Rep:
Level 86
Wow... that was REALLY fast Support you got there... Thanks!
P.S: Is it done yet? I really wanna download this but I can't D/L from MegaUpload and RapidShare...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 05:08:26 AM by renjifan »

Rep:
Level 102
Bah, the file is too big.

Rep:
Level 86
D'OH! I really wanna use it... :(

Rep:
Level 86
Sorry for the Double Post... but can you like... cut the File in half... and upload it?

Thanks!

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
i have come to be the hero.
This is GOLD! PURE GOLD!!!!
Thanks so much for the upload, this is a goldmine of recources.... a gold mine that has been mined, and all contents shipped to my door! thanks! thanks! many many thanks!!!!!
omg haxor :O

check out my artwork: http://peacefistartist.deviantart.com/

Rep:
Level 86
Sorry for the Double Post... but can you like... cut the File in half... and upload it?

Thanks!

While this is quite a few days later since the last post, here it is anyway, split in half using HJsplit.  I've included HJsplit with the first part of the file.  Just put both parts in the same place(.001 & .002), run the program and click Join.  Then select the file with the extension .001 as the input file and click start.  Once it finishes, close up the program once you're done, and you'll be good to go.

Rep:
Level 86

Thanks!

While this is quite a few days later since the last post, here it is anyway, split in half using HJsplit.  I've included HJsplit with the first part of the file.  Just put both parts in the same place(.001 & .002), run the program and click Join.  Then select the file with the extension .001 as the input file and click start.  Once it finishes, close up the program once you're done, and you'll be good to go.

OMG! Thank you! I am eternally in your debt! You are EPIC!

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
This should help me out a lot. Thanks for this.

Rep:
Level 85
The download host are a buncha freaks, but the resource pack is great =)

Rep:
Level 85
this is really good (10/10) i like the tilesets from chaosproject best

Rep:
Level 58
Irock's XP Resource Pack
There are currently 2,897 files in this pack!

I posted this at ChaosProject, and I don't know why I never posted it here. This resource pack has tons of resources for you to use in your game. It includes tons of sound files, and tons of graphics.

Credits
Nouman - For gathering a huge amount of resources.
Blizzard - For his game's resources.
Me - For gathering resources and putting it together.

Download
It's a pretty big download. It'll take a few minutes on cable. :o
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D0PDYG3G

Is this thread still active, because if it is you should know that a federal grand jury has indicted several individuals and entities allegedly involved in the operation of Megaupload.com and related websites charging them with the following feral crimes: Conspiracy to commit racketeering, conspiracy to commit copyright infringement and so on and so forth , in any case the download link doesn't work anymore.

You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space, every single atom of your existence, and I divide them. Everything must come to dust, all things, everything dies.

Spoiler for A Thief's Tale:

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 58
You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space, every single atom of your existence, and I divide them. Everything must come to dust, all things, everything dies.

Spoiler for A Thief's Tale: