RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Lol couple more updates :3

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
- All themes now have a nice topic header that you see when you're viewing a topic =o

- The dark theme is now the forum's standard theme - you can still use any of the others by selecting them from your profile. Users who have another theme already set won't have had their theme changed; it's only the forum's default changed =o

- Did some fixes on the dark theme, now the header looks fine for users on Shit Browser 6 Internet explorer 6. Apparently usernames don't show for people on IE7 but do for all other browsers (including IE6 ??? ), going to see what I can do about that now =x

- Djang hugged me in chat (if she denies it shes lying :mad: )

- Grass theme now is usable on IE :lol: - If you're logged in. Still needs moar work >: It also has the buttons up the top for the wiki / chat etc.

- Speaking of those buttons, there's a new one, a donate button. This takes you to a nice new page that gives you info and shows you who's donated etc :)

bringing sexy back

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
<3 awesome silverline!
just one thing: The "Link to Calendar" button isn't changed. (unless I'm seeing stuff)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Yeah, still a few buttons left to do on the dark theme :P
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
Silverline, you are simply awesome. You have added so much to the forums. And now I can try out the Grass Theme. ;D

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I love the buttons.
I love the other stuff
I just love you Silver <3

Rep:
Level 102
- If you go to start a new thread in the RPG Maker discussion forum, you'll see a notice reminding you to post troubleshooting topics in the troubleshooting forum.

- If you go to start a new thread in the troubleshooting forum, you'll see a notice reminding you to search the forums first :)
bringing sexy back

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
 :o

that is sooo great!

Rep:
Level 92

Rep:
Level 87
You WILL Caramelldansen!
W-w-w-w-w-w-wicked!
C-c-c-c-c-c-cool!
F-f-f-f-f-f-friggin' awesome!
A-a-and I-I-I-I-I-I-I've g-g-g-got a-a-a s-s-s-s-s-stammer!

FIRIN MAH LAZARR!! since 1994.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Awesome.

I noticed the moderation buttons for posts have been moved to underneath the postbits. I was very confused at first when I was trying to delete someone's post LOL  ;8
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
Every theme has a "Switch theme" thingy at the bottom now that takes you to the page =o

- Dark theme - I need to remember to add some spacing in between the buttons, lol, they don't look so good right up against each other like that =x
bringing sexy back

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!

- Djang hugged me in chat (if she denies it shes lying :mad: )

HE'S LYING
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 92
I love the new stuff for staffs <3

btw. it was me in disguise who hugged you Silver.
Right Djang?

Rep:
Level 102

User menus are working perfectly now in ALL browsers. By all, I mean Firefox, Opera, IE6 and IE7. Haven't tested in others but those 4 browsers make up 96% of rmrk's traffic, so.

Kind of gift to the staff for being awesome staff, they now have these cool things <3
bringing sexy back

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
<3in these all. Everything looks kewl...

[Edit] The only thing this place needs to be uper, is this song playing in the bacround: ;8 <---- Click
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 12:27:18 PM by Deliciously_Saucy »

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Make it so.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

User menus are working perfectly now in ALL browsers. By all, I mean Firefox, Opera, IE6 and IE7. Haven't tested in others but those 4 browsers make up 96% of rmrk's traffic, so.

Kind of gift to the staff for being awesome staff, they now have these cool things <3
Any chance for that to work outside of the Dark Theme any time soon?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I would assume it takes time to do this stuff.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I think he just has to copy some code. But I'm probably wrong.

Rep:
Level 102
an SMF theme is built from template files, and the dark theme's one for displaying topics is now pretty different from the others in alot of places, so I have to update stuff in the others before I can put the new stuff in =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 92
I am sure you can update the other themes to become awesomely awesome like the dark theme <3

Rep:
Level 102
Grass/fields theme is now fixed up.

- Works on IE6 & 7 fine, for logged in people and guests alike :)

- Now has the user menus and other stuff etc:

« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 09:37:19 AM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
It looks great as always. Excellent job Silver.  :bean:
:tinysmile:

<3
Rep:
Level 90
OMG, I love this theme....maybe even more than Dark =O

~Winged

Rep:
Level 102
I'm going to finish up the changes for the pink theme and light theme also soon :)
bringing sexy back