RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask the Bisexual Kid~

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Do your parents know?

You skipped that. :P

LOL. Sorry.

My parents knew, of course.

And they went overprotective about that. T_T

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
did you feel something, like weird or excited, when you first saw the gay magazine?

does alot of people in your school doesn't like you? or they cool with it?

how did your parents know tha your bi? did you tell them, your friends or they figured it out by their own?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I think I can answer the people in your school thing. I think they like her because they're sexually attracted to bis. :P

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I think I can answer the people in your school thing. I think they like her because they're sexually attracted to bis. :P

How subtle you are =P

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
That's because I AM NINJA! I'm gonna make a "Ask a NAMUJI" topic. Maybe.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I'm a prawn according to D_S.  >:(

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
" Zypher's Prawn" You are a shrimp! Lol! You wrote it yourself lol.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
" Zypher's Prawn" You are a shrimp! Lol! You wrote it yourself lol.

NO!
Zypher wrote "Zypher's Pawn" there for me, but D_S changed it to Prawn... :(

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
LOL. Anyways, back on topic. Jappy, this isn't about you being a bi, but are you going to be going away soon because of the thing like last time?

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
did you feel something, like weird or excited, when you first saw the gay magazine?

does alot of people in your school doesn't like you? or they cool with it?

how did your parents know tha your bi? did you tell them, your friends or they figured it out by their own?

Well...
I never saw any gay magazine around, so I don't know how to answer the first question. Sorry. =(

Some people don't care about my bi-ness, some are even more interested on me as if I'm a new thing, some are afraid my bi-ness will 'infect' them. Well, mostly don't care.

My parents knew I am bi, because they were the one who brought me to psychology test.

LOL. Anyways, back on topic. Jappy, this isn't about you being a bi, but are you going to be going away soon because of the thing like last time?

Nah, I'm not going away.
it's just... My brother's overprotectiveness is going stronger and stronger. He's almost like a stalker now.
If he read the things you people write (not to offend, but you are all love adult thingies), he'll start chasing me away from comp.

No one wants that to happen, right? =D

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Yay, she's on ^_^

Jap, if you had a magical button that would make you straight, with no negativities, would you press it?

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Yay, she's on ^_^

Jap, if you had a magical button that would make you straight, with no negativities, would you press it?

Now...

That's a good question there, Saucy-sama~ <3

I don't think I'll push it.

Of course, I'll be happy to be straight, because that means less people hate me.

But...
I'm happy with my own condition right now.

Because I can accept the gays and lesbians, and even bis like myself. =)

...In the other hand, I can understand them better. It's like... Viewing this life from another point of view? Something like that.

I'm not really good with giving opinions... Sorry, really sorry.

but I guess that's enough for you? =D

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Do you also have a hard time to choose between catgirl or catboy?
:taco: :taco: :taco:

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Do you also have a hard time to choose between catgirl or catboy?

No, I actually prefers catboy.

...Because they usually look so damn uke (like Ritsuka from Loveless) and that tickles me.

I don't hate catgirls myself, but I prefer catboys, that's all.