RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Buying rpg Xp

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Buy it... they'll make more.

Rep:
Level 90
ya i was thinkabout it expectially since it is so easy to use i have already learned how to use most of the program. 8)

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Ahh... followers of the good side.... :P

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
Quote from: Zxmelee
Buy it... they'll make more.

I wish they will

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Never will i pay for it. And no one spam please....dont spam, spam has had its fun, now its dead, no more spam please.

And that means posting less than a sentence. If we keep spamming like this, crankeye will be shut down. He was pissed enough already.  :x  :evil:

Now please talk in a way without spamming, me begs you.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Im not going to be buying it as I wont ever be using it...

BUT I DO ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO BUY THIS PROGRAM

Enterbrain put alot of work into this, and itd be a real shame to let them get scammed.

Rep:
Level 91
i will buy it when its not $150 maby when its atleast $100 but $150 is a total rip for something i can get for free.

Rep:
Level 90
first off this is a poll why is every one talking about spaming here lol. to me thats worst thast spaming.  and secound the program is only $60 not $150 or something like that. i don't know where you go an idea like that.

Rep:
Level 91
1- i wasnt spaming i was telling you why i havent got it
2- it is $150 over here in Australia and prices are differnt in other places but in reality the prise is the same if you know the current price differncy and can do maths good. any way $150 is cheap over here but im still going to wait, i dont see how its so importnt to buy it its only got a few differnces whitch im sure someone will put into the download .lol sooner or later it will be able to download.