RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(request) BGM - transfering from RM2k3 to RMXP

FURRY 4 LIFE. Here kitty kitty kitty....
Rep:
Level 87
i can do it but the music changes... alot, many of the BFX are louder and there is occasionally alot added to the song making it longer... its like the BGM is in RMXP already it just doesnt show it and when i try to use it it brings out the modifyed version of it which in my opinion is most of the time not as good

so my question is: how do i transfer the music without it changing?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 09:45:51 PM by Sabre_of_Pain »
"screaming out the mating call. i've become the lord of love"

caramelldansen forever!

Rep:
Level 87
????
If it changes i guess it means
That xp changes the sound of
music you put in it you cant
do anything about it except
turn volume down

Rep:
Level 87
i did a little more research on what its doing and ive noticed that it actaully doesn't change the song at all. what it changes is the volume of the differant levels (idk what they are called) in the music for example in "armyclash" it only plays the BFX for the first 10 seconds before it plays the higher level. i dont understand why it would play the lower level on a higher priority than the lower one. i dont know much about scripts (actually i dont know anything about them) but i think its possible to fix it

Edit: having furthered my investigations i have discovered that the songs from RMXP are exactly the same when used with windows media player as they are when used with RMXP. that means that even if i could change the scritps or something to fix the music from RM2k3 it would mess up the music from RMXP
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 06:35:41 PM by Sabre_of_Pain »

caramelldansen forever!

Rep:
Level 87
????
I already told you to turn down the volume...

Rep:
Level 87
oh u mean for the BFX right of course! just... how do i do that? i attempted using audacity to modify it but it wont allow me to play the file and of course there is the small issue of over 100 songs to modify...

caramelldansen forever!