RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Abortion

Rep:
Level 91
so what your saying is its the raped girls falt, like you said

If people were responsible and didn't act like fools rape wouldn't be a problem either

are you kidding me. rape can happen any time any were its only the rapest falt not the person geting raped. its got nothing to do with being responsible, rape can happen any were.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

If somebody is thinking rationally they're not going to go out and rape somebody.

I got asked once about how many men I thought would probably enjoy being raped by a woman :|
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Why do you people care about others kids?
Personaly I dont care about there kids...the world is over populated(well not to the point we can't fit any more but still semi croweded) besides you can be killing the next hitler and you can't say its the next einstien cuz ppl who have aborations got pregnant when drunk(or some other drug) or raped(normal healthy people usally arnt rapist) so the kids gona messed up so in MY oppion your doing the world a favor by not over crowding schools wasting air,food,money and other things on them .
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
You actually have kind of a point, seph. Scientists say that since the world is so overpopulated, we will likely only last until about 2050 before the planet becomes uninhabitable. That's if the world's population increases steadily like it has been. I think that's the right date.... I might have it confused with something else.
:tinysmile:

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Sure thing. Fetuses aren't alive yet, they don't feel pain either.

They're parasites.

Don't want'em, get rid of'em.
"Sure we were created equal... but I've been levelling up." - Me

Rep:
Level 89
I'm okay with it. If a kid is going to be brought into a world where he doesn't stand a chance, then he would be better off not coming.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: HaloOfTheSun
You actually have kind of a point, seph. Scientists say that since the world is so overpopulated, we will likely only last until about 2050 before the planet becomes uninhabitable. That's if the world's population increases steadily like it has been. I think that's the right date.... I might have it confused with something else.

2050 seems too early seeing as big parts of planet earth aren't loaded with humans yet
truely those aren't that great of places but i would assume that if the rest of the world becomes uninhabitable steps will be preformed

i would think 2300-2500 is a better date.
allowing the human population increasment to even slow down a bit

however the smell of war is in the air
it's only a matter of time before iran and countries like it will try to attack the "free world" a little bit harder.

the 3rd world war seems to be nothing but a matter of time
after that half of the world population will probably be eliminated (thanks to the usage of nukes for both sides)

and then... then we might last until 2500 and then there would probably be a big red button that kills everyone in the rate weaponery evloves nowadays mainly due to endless wars.
holy shit my sig was big!

why don't we put away our nukes and get bombarted by north korea or libya?  sure nuclear weapons are bad but they are inevitably necessary to insure we don't live like the Iraqi people are living

Rep:
Level 91
now you are drugged and a freaking iran muslim all at the same time?

iraq had worse days , with time the situation there will be a little better
saddam was no angel

and as for iran, they support terror
only a drugged freak will encourage giving the power to nuke to such a country

and that why people like you should burn alive.

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: xanaxx
why don't we put away our nukes and get bombarted by north korea or libya?  sure nuclear weapons are bad but they are inevitably necessary to insure we don't live like the Iraqi people are living

N. Korea doesn't have the resources to start a war. Approx. 65% of the net economy goes towards their military and they are desperate for handouts. As far as Libya is concerned...I would assume the richest resources they have are oil and camels.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Wasn't this topic about abortion?

I think abortion is wrong.
Mainly because the way i look at it:
The person you killed could have been the next peace leader.Or could have found the cure for cancer.

Rep:
Level 89
Let me give some other example here you might be able to debate upon.

Suppose someone was raped and got pregnant by the rapist. What do you think about abortion then? Or should she still have the child?

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Viper
Let me give some other example here you might be able to debate upon.

Suppose someone was raped and got pregnant by the rapist. What do you think about abortion then? Or should she still have the child?

been talked about, read the first page

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Quote from: Mental

The person you killed could have been the next peace leader.Or could have found the cure for cancer.

The person (who is not yet alive so can't be killed) who may have been born (there is alwasy the chance of miscarriage and such) could have been the next Hitler or Mussolini. Or could have engineered a deadly virus that spreads an epidemic killing millions, or billions, of people.

Your outlook is highly flawed, as there are two sides to it, and you ignore the other side.

Well still. You got a 50/50 chance of them being a hero. And let me tell you.There are way more heroes then terrorist.But it all depends on  where they were born there traits and religouse thoughts.

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
abortion is ok. i'd rather not be born that brought into a world where you're not wanted...
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Ha and you call me emo.

Never in a thousand years.
~Reagan Quotes~
March 30, 1981 (to surgeons as he entered the operating room following his assassination attempt)
"I hope you're all Republicans."

September 25, 1987
"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell a (Republican)? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

Join VT Talk! At http://www.freewebs.com/vtnetwork