RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Abortion

Rep:
Level 91
what is your say on this, recently in Australia there made a pill that dos it, it still being disided on, me I only think its right if the person has an illness that could kill her from the pregnancy,  but people who are just looking for a quick way out I don

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
See, I think its wrong and it is murder. Its killing a child, therefore it is murder!

Rep:
Level 91
yep it's a murder.
you hear that boys and girls? stop masterbating you are killing too many people

people.. for as long as the baby didn't take full form, for as long as it's just a bunch of cells, it's ok.

why? cause those cells don't live yet... well they do as cells but if you take them out of the mother they will die.

and why not doing it anyways? some parents shouldn't have a baby.
in fact, every child that go for drugs, every hungry kid, every shoplifting kid or any other thing of that type proves it.
and whats more, if someone was drunked and had fun with some guy she doesn't even know/ doesn't know well enough and that was the result she won't be able to take care of a baby on her own so killing the few first cells shouldn't be a problem
in fact, if you'd let that stupid girl raise a baby at that age and on her own too, now that will be a murder.

In my relion its forbidden it
holy shit my sig was big!

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Aha, but blue...

(strictly speaking of the united states' government)

They have no problem with abortion, but when they find a baby in a sewage plant, ambilical cord still attatched, they freak out and start putting it all over the news...

I may be wrong, but if that isn't hypocritical you've got me.

Not to mention that most of the babies whom are murdered (yes, murdered; *I'll  explain later) are killed when they are in full form. ie: the reasons for using the ambilical cord, etc.

The reason it's murder-

I understand that you're not christian, and as much as it irk's me, I'll accept that...for now, but you do realize that not all of the human genum has been mapped yet correct? Most, yes, most of the scientists believe that that is what makes up the human soul. Before  you start talking about how they're christians too, I'd  like to remind you that most of those scientists are aethiests(sp?)/evolutionists/satanists(by current *definition) themselves. We are not capable of understanding everything, and even they themselves accept and admit, that the soul may be real, therefore being the reason, they can't find a scientific explination for that part of the genum.

Though, you may be unfamiliar with the concept of a soul, all we know is that we have a soul as soon as we are created; the soul doesn't grow, we do however. Whether you are a christian or not, you have to admit that there is something behind birth that we don't understand. Why do you think that we can't figure out how to emulate birth/birth conditions (the womb)?

That's all I can think of for now

@blue, this wasn't aimed entirely at you, (most was however), and only because I usualy explain/debate better when speaking/typing/etc. with someone specificly. No offense intended.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 91
heh but actually cloning is a possibility
i would think that there could be human clones if:
we will allow human test subjects.
no every human, only on priosoners that are judged to death.
i mean.. why wasting their bodies? by doing that the entire humanity will gain and they will feel what they did to their victims.
it may even stop others from getting to the position if there will be a fact that they are being cutted open alive.
cruel? maybe, but those guys don't deserve to live anyways.

that will also allow to retrive the last part of the genum.

now such as it is, it's impossible to tell, with what we got , laws included, we can't retrive it.
the only outcome is to admit defeat but still get glory.
if you can't prove there is no soul, say you proved there is a possibility
can't prove there is no god? say you proved it's a possibility.
and then you can watch all the dumb christians cheer

btw tsu, everyone knows about souls, it's like knowing about the heaven/hell thing..

now, babies who are killed when they reach "full form" can be called murdered.
why? simply because they can live outside their mom.
if they don't reach this stage then it's the same as what happens when you tsu masterbates.
you can deny it all you want.. everyone do it.
YOU KILLED YOUR BABIES
in fact you kill tons of them
hi you there.. why did you use condoms? don't you know you kill your babies?

they cloned a sheep, if humans could be tested on there could be a perfect human clone in 50 years max.
but let's ask one thing:
"what are the results of human cloning?"
more hunger, human lives will become meaningless, they are already but it will prove just how much
and let's not talk about little clone wars...

i think that might be the reason why the human genum was left undone
and the reason that the same guys don't chase the answer that will say for sure that there is no god.

finding the human genum completely means clones.
clones mean the loss of the value of human lives.

finding there is no god means loss of hope for believers
lacking hope the question of many will become "so why should i live?"
some may even go "why not killing, no like i care , once i'll kill i'll suicide and then nothing at all"
most people don't have the common sense not to get to those 2 results.
the mobs were always a problem.
the mobs have loads of power even though they are dumb, so pleasing them instead of making them realize they are wrong works in the favor of those who already know that they are being fed with lies.

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I see your point, however -

It's impossible for us to create humans, well yes, it's possible we could create a human body, with it actualy living, etc. But we could never create a soul itself, nor bind it to the body. So in other words, we'd just be creating a talking dog.

About the mastrabation(sp?) thing, while it's humurous, it's not true. Males, simply have seed, and females have the soil(so to speak), when we plan the seed, then life has begun. But if we just let the seed go everywhere (pardon the french *pardon the expression*) then it's not letting life go everywhere.

Let's think about a plant, we buy a bag of seeds, if we burn those seeds, are we destroying the plants themselves? no, but if we plant those seeds, the plant will start to grow, meaning it's ALIVE, do dead/non-living things grow? of course not. if we then burn those seeds, even though they havn't become a full plant, they were still living, and we destroyed them.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Tsunokiette

It's impossible for us to create humans, well yes, it's possible we could create a human body, with it actualy living, etc. But we could never create a soul itself, nor bind it to the body. So in other words, we'd just be creating a talking dog.

nah we will be creating a talking ape with a nice thumb.
oh wait.. that's me :O.. omg.. it's you too! what's going on in here?!
oh no i forgot you have a soul... i think it's just gas.. -.- go to the bathroom

Quote from: Tsunokiette

Let's think about a plant, we buy a bag of seeds, if we burn those seeds, are we destroying the plants themselves?

nah, the person who took them out of their "parent" plant killed them for you, it's now your choice if to revive them or not
cause after all, if they weren't put in the bag they could have become plants on their own.
(now thankfully human seeds don't do that or otherwise we could have been in a quite serious hunger problem here, and that's why this example was simply not in it's place)

but on the other hand, when you masterbate it's just like you put the nice err seeds in a bag.
if you burn them.. well they are dead anyways cause you put them in the beg and you simply can't revive them unless you kept the bag in the right conditions, that's a possibility nowadays killer! (-.-)

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I masturbate from time to time; does this mean I'm a killer?

I beleive abortion is ok, especially if it's a pregnancy brought about by rape or something. Abortion is usually the result of an unplanned baby. Would the mother and father (assuming they're still together) be able (or want) to take care of that child well enough? I wouldn't want to be brought up knowing I was a mistake and that my mother and father don't truly love me. A kid in that situation would probably turn out to be an ultra emo. Given the correct circumstances I think abortion is perfectly fine.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
Abortion is wrong. The only difference between abortion and a mother
murdering a baby that has been born already is that abortion doesn't
wait for the baby to come out.

Abortion is murder. Regardless of religion, it's a bad thing.
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Master_of_Time
Abortion is wrong. The only difference between abortion and a mother
murdering a baby that has been born already is that abortion doesn't
wait for the baby to come out.

Abortion is murder. Regardless of religion, it's a bad thing.

and the only diffrence between masterbating/using condoms and abortion is that the killing is hella fast and doesn't even wait for the mother

if abortion is bad then keep your penis in your pants until you are married and only do it once per baby mr killer.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I am with BlueXx on this one...

Some mothers are not fit to be mothers...

Some are rapped and get preggnant and don't want a constant reminder...

Babies (Mainly girls) are thrown away in the rubbish in most asian countries, If they don't want a girl and they know that when its born they will discard it in the trash then they should not carry full term and subject a born child to such pain...

Some times Abortion is needed...

My GF and I had a Ectopic pregnancy... we lost the child and half my GF's insides...

Any one says I murdered a child on here and I wont be best pleased !!!

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 92
Well, it wasn't on purpose so there's no one to blame.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
So some times abortion is not murder... some times its a better choice than giving birth... or trying your best too...

Its not a simple debate... every year on the day we lost the child we light a candle, but the child was not named and was not sexed... I didn't feel we had lost a baby more of a chance of a baby.... it was not a person to us at that point but it was still a life... Its so hard to explain... but I feel abortion before its phsyically possible to determin the sex is O.K

(If the reasons are good... and even if they are not... If some one can put them selves through being embarrased to admit they are not fit to be a mother and have surgeons or some one hand them a pill with a look of disgust they must be desperate... and they should not have a child if they wont be able to love or give it a good home...)

Silverline is bang on !!! I agree with HIM !! (His ava is a pink chick at d mo but he is a guy !!)

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Ever hear of adoption?

:wink:

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
THAT IS IT TSUKIONETTE, WHAT I MEANT! IF YOU CAN`T RAISE GIVE TO ADOPTION!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Abortion is a problem that shouldn't exist.  If people were responsible and didn't act like fools, we wouldn't have this problem.

As for making it illegal or not, consider this:

Marijuana is illegal, but how many people listen to that?  How many kids under 21 (U.S.) drink alcohol?  How many kids under 18 smoke cigarettes?  The point is that people don't listen to the law.  If abortion is made legal, there will be specialized doctorial fields, so a professional person looking out for the health of the "mother" will take care of it.  If it is made illegal, it will still be done, however in a dark alleyway with a coat hanger.  Consider the safety of the woman, however irresponsible and foolish she may have been.

This is not a debate of morals, this is thinking of how many people will ignore the law.  Abortion will exist either way, it is unavoidable.

I masturbate from time to time; does this mean I'm a killer?

I didn't need to hear that. :whoa:

Rep:
Level 92
Quote from: Yossy
Abortion is a problem that shouldn't exist.  If people were responsible and didn't act like fools, we wouldn't have this problem.If abortion is made legal, there will be specialized doctorial fields, so a professional person looking out for the health of the "mother" will take care of it.  If it is made illegal, it will still be done, however in a dark alleyway with a coat hanger.

Very true. Same thing with marijuana. If it were legal, people would stop
commiting crimes to get it.

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
But at the same time, there is a punishment/wage for every sin we commit. Maybe the cost of murdering a baby is threatining your own health?

After all, if we don't care about a baby's life, we wouldn't care about our own.

The point is, it doesn't matter whether it's legal or not, it's still wrong. The punishment for doing it legally is you'll be persecuted (well duh!), the punishment for doing it illegally (or at all) is risking your life.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
At the moment a woman concieves, that child is alive. That's all I have to say.
In the words of the imortal Mushmouth:
"Hebedebedehabadeba"
Translation:

Sonic the Hedgehog (The RPG)
production currently stopped to help make a guild's game.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Abortion does not effect anyone but the parent and the unborn baby (assuming the baby is somehow "alive" or already has a "soul" or whatever bullshit terms you want to use). Mind your own god damn buisness and let people do what they think needs to be done. Jesus christ. If the mother can't take care of the child, if the mother doesn't want a child, if the mother concieved a child through unwanted physical violation and therefor does not want to bring the baby into the world, that is up to them and only them.

I feel it is just as crule to force someone to create life as it is to destroy life.

I live in the United States, a country founded on choice and freedom. Just because you do not like something someone does, unless it is directly harming someone else, then that is just too damn bad. You do not have the right to take someone's freedom of choice just because you don't like what they might choose.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Somehow somethingis telling me this goes along with the "Its their own choice" topics, like Gay Marriage. While some relgions belive it is murder, members of that religion can choose not to do it and not be idiots. Meanwhile, you have others who's religions dont car eor who arent religious, and personally, if they want to they can. I guess it could qualify as murder, but... Well, really if something is "unborn" its not alive yet.

Rep:
Level 91
Abortion is a problem that shouldn't exist.  If people were responsible and didn't act like fools, we wouldn't have this problem.

what about if she is raped, then she maby whoulnt whont the reminder of that rape wen ever she see's, thinkings or fells the child.

also BlueXx my religion says its a baby once the egg is vertillised. i dont see it that way, but its to hard for me to explane how i see it.

but what if the prgnasy is going to kill her or she has cancer and he only way to save her life is to get kemotheopy (might have missd spelt that) and that will likly kill the baby. in them cases i whould say its ok but others its murder :evil:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Quote from: Soul

what about if she is raped, then she maby whoulnt whont the reminder of that rape wen ever she see's, thinkings or fells the child.

I stand by my point.  If people were responsible and didn't act like fools rape wouldn't be a problem either.  Yeah, it's idealistic, but that's part of being young.  Which I am.

I am also female.  There are a few people in this thread that might not know that, so I'm just putting it out there, that you've just heard a woman's point of view on abortion.  And, yes, that does make a difference.

Rep:
Level 92
Yeah it does. Excellent point, Yossy. It's things like rape and 16-year-olds
having sex that cause a problem like abortion. For the umpteenth time its
been said here, people should just be more responsible.

Rep:
Level 91
so what your saying is its the raped girls falt, like you said

If people were responsible and didn't act like fools rape wouldn't be a problem either

are you kidding me. rape can happen any time any were its only the rapest falt not the person geting raped. its got nothing to do with being responsible, rape can happen any were.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

If somebody is thinking rationally they're not going to go out and rape somebody.

I got asked once about how many men I thought would probably enjoy being raped by a woman :|
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Why do you people care about others kids?
Personaly I dont care about there kids...the world is over populated(well not to the point we can't fit any more but still semi croweded) besides you can be killing the next hitler and you can't say its the next einstien cuz ppl who have aborations got pregnant when drunk(or some other drug) or raped(normal healthy people usally arnt rapist) so the kids gona messed up so in MY oppion your doing the world a favor by not over crowding schools wasting air,food,money and other things on them .
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
You actually have kind of a point, seph. Scientists say that since the world is so overpopulated, we will likely only last until about 2050 before the planet becomes uninhabitable. That's if the world's population increases steadily like it has been. I think that's the right date.... I might have it confused with something else.
:tinysmile:

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Sure thing. Fetuses aren't alive yet, they don't feel pain either.

They're parasites.

Don't want'em, get rid of'em.
"Sure we were created equal... but I've been levelling up." - Me

Rep:
Level 89
I'm okay with it. If a kid is going to be brought into a world where he doesn't stand a chance, then he would be better off not coming.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: HaloOfTheSun
You actually have kind of a point, seph. Scientists say that since the world is so overpopulated, we will likely only last until about 2050 before the planet becomes uninhabitable. That's if the world's population increases steadily like it has been. I think that's the right date.... I might have it confused with something else.

2050 seems too early seeing as big parts of planet earth aren't loaded with humans yet
truely those aren't that great of places but i would assume that if the rest of the world becomes uninhabitable steps will be preformed

i would think 2300-2500 is a better date.
allowing the human population increasment to even slow down a bit

however the smell of war is in the air
it's only a matter of time before iran and countries like it will try to attack the "free world" a little bit harder.

the 3rd world war seems to be nothing but a matter of time
after that half of the world population will probably be eliminated (thanks to the usage of nukes for both sides)

and then... then we might last until 2500 and then there would probably be a big red button that kills everyone in the rate weaponery evloves nowadays mainly due to endless wars.

why don't we put away our nukes and get bombarted by north korea or libya?  sure nuclear weapons are bad but they are inevitably necessary to insure we don't live like the Iraqi people are living

Rep:
Level 91
now you are drugged and a freaking iran muslim all at the same time?

iraq had worse days , with time the situation there will be a little better
saddam was no angel

and as for iran, they support terror
only a drugged freak will encourage giving the power to nuke to such a country

and that why people like you should burn alive.

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: xanaxx
why don't we put away our nukes and get bombarted by north korea or libya?  sure nuclear weapons are bad but they are inevitably necessary to insure we don't live like the Iraqi people are living

N. Korea doesn't have the resources to start a war. Approx. 65% of the net economy goes towards their military and they are desperate for handouts. As far as Libya is concerned...I would assume the richest resources they have are oil and camels.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Wasn't this topic about abortion?

I think abortion is wrong.
Mainly because the way i look at it:
The person you killed could have been the next peace leader.Or could have found the cure for cancer.

Rep:
Level 89
Let me give some other example here you might be able to debate upon.

Suppose someone was raped and got pregnant by the rapist. What do you think about abortion then? Or should she still have the child?

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Viper
Let me give some other example here you might be able to debate upon.

Suppose someone was raped and got pregnant by the rapist. What do you think about abortion then? Or should she still have the child?

been talked about, read the first page

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Quote from: Mental

The person you killed could have been the next peace leader.Or could have found the cure for cancer.

The person (who is not yet alive so can't be killed) who may have been born (there is alwasy the chance of miscarriage and such) could have been the next Hitler or Mussolini. Or could have engineered a deadly virus that spreads an epidemic killing millions, or billions, of people.

Your outlook is highly flawed, as there are two sides to it, and you ignore the other side.

Well still. You got a 50/50 chance of them being a hero. And let me tell you.There are way more heroes then terrorist.But it all depends on  where they were born there traits and religouse thoughts.

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
abortion is ok. i'd rather not be born that brought into a world where you're not wanted...
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Ha and you call me emo.

Never in a thousand years.
~Reagan Quotes~
March 30, 1981 (to surgeons as he entered the operating room following his assassination attempt)
"I hope you're all Republicans."

September 25, 1987
"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell a (Republican)? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

Join VT Talk! At http://www.freewebs.com/vtnetwork